• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 94 Ranger Reconstruction

Bought this truck last winter after the previous owner has rear-ended a Jeep with it. Besides the obvious front end damage and one spot of rust on a rear wheel well, the truck is really clean for a 94 in upstate NY! It sat around for a few months until I found time to work on it. I'll let the...
  2. My First 1st Gen!!!

I bought this truck a few years ago... I was taking some back roads and spotted this Ranger sitting in a driveway with no plates... Hmm... knock knock knock "Excuse me, I was just wondering if that Ranger is for sale?" "As a matter of fact it is" So after a few minutes of playing with it...
  3. Gen I Project

I picked up a clean 84 (My First 1st Gen!!!) last year and have some ideas for a serious overhaul. Well, it's a clean , complete running driving truck that I enjoy driving to work a couple days a week and around town. So rather than rip apart a nice runner, I've been on the lookout for another...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad