• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 2.3L ('02-'11) 2009 Ford Ranger 2.3L p0171 code

Okay, I will try replacing that O2 sensor, thank you so much! One more question, my truck had the air bags deployed. Well, the air bags are fixed mechanically, but it has the air bag system light on and a regular scanner won't clear it. Do you know how to fix that issue?
  2. 2.3L ('02-'11) 2009 Ford Ranger 2.3L p0171 code

Hello everyone, I have a "too lean" code on my 2009 2.3L Ranger. I am sure it has been covered many times before, but I figured I would post because everyone's situation is a little bit different. When it first came on it was on for a few weeks, then went away for a couple of days. Then it came...
  3. 2009 2.3L oil pressure light

Hmm, I did not think about that. That could be, because I was very (un) fashionably late on an oil change a few changes ago. Has not done it on hills yet, but the fact that it goes away after a few minutes of sitting at idle makes sense that it could be trapped up there. Is that kind of cleaning...
  4. 2009 2.3L oil pressure light

About 150k miles. I just changed the oil about a month ago. Have about 1000 miles on it. Filter was changed then as well. Still using the factory recommended 5w20. Has never had an overheating issue luckily.
  5. 2009 2.3L oil pressure light

Hello everyone! New member here. I joined to get some information on my Ranger. Weird thing it is doing, when I start it up in the morning, oil pressure is fine. When I drive down the road, oil pressure is fine. When I drive the typical 65-70mph on the interstate it is fine. However if I run it...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad