• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Misfire

I have so far changed wires and plugs again, new coil pack and swapped injectors from 4 (the problem) to 5 and its still at #4. I noticed that my gauges are acting funny so it might just be electrical. I was told that number 4 ohm reading at the injector was high and don't know what that means.
  2. Injector replacement???

I hope it is the injector for you. I have the same problem and replaced all the same including the injector. Still have the same problem even when a shop told me my compression was good. Let me know how it goes on your end.
  3. Misfire

So far the compression is good, im going to try the swapping of the plugs. I smell gas so Something isn't firing,
  4. Misfire

lol, sorry. I have a 2000 ranger 4x4 with the 3.0
  5. Misfire

Good afternoon everyone, I've been having a misfire on my 2000 Ranger 4x4 3.0 #4 cylinder and cant figure out what it is. I have replace plug wires, plugs, the fuel injector twice and still doesn't fix the problem and I have spark at the cylinder. I took it to a shop and they said it was the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad