• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Evilhero440

2.0 idle speed comedy of errors

Daniel! I'm back in commission! The carb is back together, vacuum lines all reinstalled, and the idle speed controller was calling sing a lot of my issues. My current situation is that with a working aux pump and accelerator pump that it uses more gas and starts completely differently!
  2. Evilhero440

no instrument panel lights

I have, in several cars of different types seen a lot of success in a very hard, Han Solo style, love tap on the dash. Before you all laugh, give it a try.
  3. Evilhero440

Hello from tn

She has manual trans manual brakes manual steering. I was for a long time wanting to put a bigger engine. Bt then I'll need power steering, etc. But I think I will rebuild her with the sane engine. Immediate action after my idle speed control issue will be a windshield, then new brake lines and...
  4. Evilhero440

2.0 idle speed comedy of errors

Hello all. I've begun refitting my 1988 2.0 ranger. I washed out the engine bay and did some good detailing, new radio, I drove it clean and beautiful with eyes wet with pride of my favorite Earthly possession. . . . Then the problems started. The truck idled at about 2000 rpm in the way home...
  5. Evilhero440

Hello from tn

Long time ranger station "parasite" just now joined. I have owned an 88 ranger 2.0 since 2003 in high school. She's now getting the full refit she deserves after a looong service record.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad