• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Gozi

Will the 98-11 splash shields work on the 97?

1997 3.0 and for some reason the splash shields are no longer on the truck. Now, the smallest puddle will send the serpentine belt flying off. Ford no longer makes the splash shields and there are no aftermarket parts available. There are aftermarket plaster fender liners and mud flaps that are...
  2. Gozi

New stereo plus phone caddy mod

The radio is from Crutchfield. While you have you're radio out peek inside the opening and look to the right for metal. Used 2 radiator hose clamps to secure a caddy bought on ebay that was intended to be a cup phone holder. Disassembled the cup part of the caddy and that is what you see. Have...
  3. Gozi

Mud Flaps Removed rear fender support hangs low

Removed the mud flaps from truck. Fronts were no problem, I even put the bolts back in place. But the back is also a rear fender support and hangs down low. Maybe someone here has done this and came up with a simple solution like a support form another truck. Looking for something that goes from...
  4. Gozi

97 headlight bottom adjuster

Bought a truck with no bottom adjusters on both of the headlights. Can someone give me a part number on this part. Im finding adjusters (F37Z-13032-B), but this one looks like the 2 adjusters that comes with the light on the top of each side. I need the one that is for the bottom. You are...
  5. Gozi

97 Supercab Flareside V8 Swap Update Everything and Lowered

1997 Ford Ranger Supercab XLT Flareside V8 Swap Update Everything and lowered build page. Bought this with the intention of updating everything so I overlooked many of the problems it has. That being said, the truck runs and I want to keep it running and together until I can get a new...
  6. Gozi

97 drive shaft swap

Bad vibrations at different speeds and need the one piece drive shaft. 97 Ext Cab 3.0 AT 2WD 7,5 rear end. I know to look for the same one, 60" weld to weld. Was wondering if the 24 spline slip yoke changed in any over the years and if I can use all years. Have been looking for 98-01 thinking...
  7. Gozi

Are stepside tailgates interchangeable

Are the stepside tailgates interchangeable over the years from 94-04? They sure look the same was wondering if a 2004 tailgate could take the place of my dented 1997 tailgate?
  8. Gozi

97 XLT

This is my new 97 XLT. Has lots of things to update and fix.
  9. Gozi

Ranger Ext Cab headliner fit the Mazda Ext Cab

Would like to know if the Ranger Ext Cab Headliner Shell fit the Mazda Ext Cab? Cant find the headliner shell for the Mazda on parts websites that have the Ranger listing. Well I bought the ABS Headliner Board for the Ranger from Rock Auto and going to see how it fits in my Mazda.
  10. Gozi

Help Identify 96 Explorer 5.0

Been looking for a 96 Ford Explorer 5.0 for a few months now with no luck but found a guy who says he just took one out and has it in his garage. I haven't seen it yet but was wondering how to tell its a 96 explorer 5.0 motor. I read it has a 8th digit but I don't know what that means. Any help...
  11. Gozi

99 Explorer Overhead Console wire gauge?

Doing the overhead console visors upgrade. What is the correct gauge wire needed for extending the cut wire harness over to the radio. It was cut out at the driver side just above the dash. Also have to extend 2 wires to the sensor on front radiator support.
  12. Gozi

New Aftermarket Seats

Have been looking at upgrading my seats for a few months now. Cut the 60/40 driver side seat to get a center console in but still no luck in the junkyard on finding seats. Maybe for the better. Take I found some seats out of a Explorer. Its going to have to have new pads and be recovered. Each...
  13. Gozi

Will the 96 ranger ext cab headliner fit 96 mazda ext cab?

They look real close but not sure. Mine crumbled apart when I took it out.
  14. Gozi

Can I layer over the door vents?

Going to sound deadening the doors and was wanting to just put material over the door vent. Would that cause some problem?
  15. Gozi

1996 Mazda SE Ext Cab B5000 Build

This has been my daily driver for over 15 years. Have always had the oil changed when needed but if something was broke and wasn't real important, it was never fixed properly. Note the Electric tape on the taillight. AC, stereo, are just some of the things that have not worked for years. The...
  16. Gozi

Need a red hood for a 96 Mazda B2300 FE Code

Looking for a 94-97 Mazda Bright Red Hood. Dallas/Ft Worth Area. I may have put the wrong color code in the title.
  17. Gozi

Finally found a tan full center console

It took 3 different junkyards to find a tan one in a Mercury Mountaineer. Once home was taken completely apart and each piece cleaned then put back together. Still have to get rid of the 60/40 seats, so I will have plenty of time to make some adjustments to this console. The lid was junk and...
  18. Gozi

1996 Mazda B2300 SE EXT CAB

Hello, I have been reading your helpful forums since the beginning of this year. Today I stopped by to look for info on speakers and decided to join. Ended up clicking your add banner while I was here and bought some speakers from Crutchfield. I bought this truck in 2002 for $2,000.00 cash ttl...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad