• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Is drive shaft the same with Auto and 5 speed in 92 ranger with 3.0

What all would a atuo 3.0 2wheel drive need other than pedals and trans to convert to a 5 speed
  2. Did Ford make a factory v8 ranger for the public

I'd like to see what svo used in 92 cause I'd try my best to duplicate it with my 92
  3. Frankenford

Not saying redneck but on my 92 3.0 the vavlecover gaskets are made to go into the vavlecover and the people I got it form just globed at on it and slapped it on oil was pouring out that what I was referring to with the ATV comment red necks would've did better than that
  4. Calling all 94+ 3.0 Ranger Owners

My 92 3.0 with 170000 miles has an avg for 150psi on all cylinders and it never been rebiult to my knowledge
  5. Frankenford

Atv Instead of gaskets too
  6. Frankenford

Exhaust hangers made of coat hangers fuel filter bypassed with plumbing pipe missing push rods and a load of duct tape instead of proper wire connections
  7. Frankenford

I've learned all to well with my ranger what bubba and the backhill gang will rig up on a truck
  8. Did Ford make a factory v8 ranger for the public

It would be sweet if they had made a production one
  9. Did Ford make a factory v8 ranger for the public

It will be a while money my only problem at the moment
  10. Did Ford make a factory v8 ranger for the public

i knew about the explorer would have been nice to see a ranger v8 thinking about dropping a 302 in mine
  11. Did Ford make a factory v8 ranger for the public

Was curious if there was a production v8 ranger
  12. Ultra rare Ford Ranger

Idk I'd like to have it for my ranger it would stand out
  13. Has anyone tried the four barrel intake for the 3.0

Had to get new email too that why I started a new account
  14. Will 2002 3.0 heads work on a 1992 3.0 motor

Got muffler on last night sounds alot better now I'm slowly getting this old truck in shape
  15. Has anyone tried the four barrel intake for the 3.0

Hay everyone this is mikeb I got hacked last night had to reset my phone and email so I had to make a new account on here

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad