• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Neusser

Official A4LD Problem Thread!

Many thanks for your response. Can you tell me how the overdrive is activated? Is it only activated when there is enough vacuum in third gear? Does the vehicle speed sensor or the clutch lock up have anything to do with it? Unfortunately the ranger doesn't have a rev counter so I can't say how...
  2. Neusser

i figured out that the 2pin connector is for the lockup. Maybe thats the reason why the overdrive shifts so late. Please help me to wire the lockup. Ive got the wiring diagram it says that pin 53 is a white wire but dont have a white wire in the ecu harness.. What should i do?
  3. Neusser

Greetings from Germany guys, My 88 Ranger 2,9 2wd got a little Problem with the Overdrive. I have to go over 60mph before it shifts in OD. The other gears are working fine. Fluid level is OK. I have searched a lot about the Transmission, i know that the OD gets the signal from the computer...
  4. Neusser

88 2.9 Engine wiring

But when I wanted to open the can of worms, would that Diagram be right for building a New harness?
  5. Neusser

88 2.9 Engine wiring

Maybe you are right. I try to lay the wires abit nicer
  6. Neusser

88 2.9 Engine wiring

Thats my Plan B. Im really Not Sure what to do but I show you a picture. Itls like somebody throw all the wires he can find in the engine bay.
  7. Neusser

88 2.9 Engine wiring

Mahlzeit, I have to build a New Engine wiring Harness for my 2.9 . I ordered the online Version of the haynes manual for my car and there is a wiring Diagram I want to use. The truck runs great but the wiring is a Disaster. I compared the haynes Diagram with other Diagrams from the Web but...
  8. Neusser

Hello from Germany

Hey guys my Name is Ulli and im from Germany. Im a quiet Reader in this forum for about 3 years. Please be Patient with me, my Englisch is not the Best. Sorry. I live in a small town called Juechen near Düsseldorf. 3 years ago I bought a 1988 Ranger in horrible condition. I always wanted to...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad