• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. MikeMyers33

Emblem swap??

Has anybody put a Ranger emblem on their B Series?? Thoughts??...Would it look corny?...Would it cover the whole B2500 emblem spot? My tailgate is blank, no emblems, so the only emblem is the front fenders...
  2. MikeMyers33

Bumper topper removal?

Ok, thanks...Is it a pain to drop the whole bumper?...This truck has 3 pieces on the bumper...The top plastic piece, the actual metal bumper and another plastic piece on the bottom...
  3. MikeMyers33

Bumper topper removal?

Does anybody know how to remove the plastic top piece on the front bumper??..I took off the grill and painted it, but now everything else looks like crap, lol.... I circled the piece I'm referring to in the picture.... Thanks for any help!
  4. MikeMyers33

Newbie Mazda Guy

Thanks guys!..Glad to be here!!
  5. MikeMyers33

Side stickers??

Yeah, they are on there pretty good....I might just sand, prime and paint them, to match the truck a little better....
  6. MikeMyers33

picture of the day!!

This is our pug, Willie...He loves to play in the dirt :)
  7. MikeMyers33

Side stickers??

What are these stickers (?) on the bottom of trucks??...they seem like a pain to take off...Has anybody removed them?.....Will it strip the paint off, if I try to remove them??
  8. MikeMyers33

Seat swaps?

I have a '99 B2500...it has the crappy 60/40 grey vinyl seats....The driver side is trash....Would ranger seats bolt right up to my existing tracks?....What other seats might work? Thanks for any help!!
  9. MikeMyers33

Newbie Mazda Guy

Just picked up a '99 Mazda B2500...I have always had a truck, but never a Mazda, always bought Fords..Anyway, I look forward to learning some things about this one and seeing what parts Im able to use from Rangers....Located in Baltimore, Md.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad