• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 2.3L ('83-'97) Iac valve

Hey guys I have a 1992 Ford Ranger XLT 2.3 and I've been having issues and I've been told I need to clean the idle air control valve but I'm having a problem removing it. It is not like most that I have seen that are on top this one is on the back and it is sideways. How would I get this thing...
  2. I992 Ranger 2.3 So Hot & big loss of power

well engine light come on twice, period. I'm guessing there's a short in it Because it doesn't even come home when you come to Kim but it did come on one time the day before this ironically when I turned the key over. So it does work not like it should. I was just under the impression that when...
  3. I992 Ranger 2.3 So Hot & big loss of power

Hello everyone I am so stressed out I need help with this before I lose my job. 92 Ford Ranger XLT 2.3. It started acting like it was going to die when idling and had a pretty strong exhaust smell coming up in the truck if the doors were open, also when I would turn it off the passenger side...
  4. long into storyline

Hi everyone nice to meet you all!! I live in North Carolina and look forward to interacting with you guys here. I am driving a 1992 Ford ranger which my great uncle bought brand new and then passed it on the my uncles abt 7 yrs ago. So this thing has been in my family a pretty long time and has...
  5. Hey y'all

I'm a widowed single mom in North Carolina and Heads Up ? I'm probably going to worry you all to pieces with pleas for help with a 1992 ranger that I've recently aquired ? I'm a diy girl,but Only when I know how ? Hopefully That's where you all come in. ?. So please forgive me in advance...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad