• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. skyy_4life

4x4 front suspension?

quick question, not ranger but its ford. my brother has a lifted ford E350 (1989) he wants the front 4x4 suspension out of a 1981-1998 F250 4x4 with independent front suspension, will this suspension bolt in to the van with the Ibeam suspension? the frame looks the same, but we need some advice...
  2. skyy_4life

ranger ECM to exploder ECM

i have a 94 ranger 4.0, will a 94 exploder ECM fit in my truck i have a horrible random misfire and i have eliminated everything except the ECM its most likely my hyper chip, i have literally replaced every single sensor in my truck, tune ups, anything you can think of. i have adequate fuel...
  3. skyy_4life

ughh hella misfire

truck: 94, 4.0, 4x4. so have replaced every single sensor except the following. tps, iac, o2's, crank pos, cam pos. the truck sometimes it WILL start misfiring in a open loop status. it will run fine sometimes but run like shit within a few seconds. cannot figure it out bro, getting pissed...
  4. skyy_4life

mudd in ohio?

ok so i live in cleveland. i currently baught a 4x4 ranger, and before it gets cold, i wanna get it a little dirty. i know of a few friends that live down south but many of them hard to get ahold of. anyone live within a not too far distance of cleveland and know of any good places to go...
  5. skyy_4life

cold air intake issues

so i installed a cold air intake of my 4.0 ranger 4x4, it alrdy has mods done to it, 65mm throttlebody, 70mm MAF, big injectors, ported upper intake, tuned by Hypertech, so i decided to get rid of stock airbox crap, i installed the piping one day, ran fine, went the next day and for the cone...
  6. skyy_4life

wowzers

got this from turborangerforums.com found this on another forum thought u might want to know I work at Garrett Turbos, now called Honeywell Turbo Technologies which there so proud of. When Cliff Garrett Owned Garrett He used to brown bag his lunch everyday and cared for a quality Product. If...
  7. skyy_4life

running funny?

so my truck is running a bit funny. when it is cold it is having problems idling it idles at about 600-650 rpms normally. when it is cold my air/fuel ratio gauge stays at rich when i take off it hesitates to go, then i floor it and it launches without a problem. i could be suspecting a vacuum...
  8. skyy_4life

running lean

my brother has a 1996 2.3L ranger. has a check engine light on for "running lean on bank 1" any ideas on wut this could be he removed his hyper chip and removed the accell performance ignition coils. any ideas will help
  9. skyy_4life

blown turbo

so i built my truck last summer/winter. runs 10psi on stock motor. had what was supposed to be a garret turbo but didnt say garret on it. ran amazing all this time and a few weeks ago i noticed a small squealing at a steady rpm range coming from my turbo. woke up this morning to go get...
  10. skyy_4life

02 sensor question

do i have a 1 wire 02 sensor on my 1994 ford ranger 2.3.... if not which wire is the signal wire so i can finish hooking up my Air/Fuel ratio gauge. can someone hit me up i wanna finish this. thanks
  11. skyy_4life

ranger diff??

did the ranger come with an option for the 8.8 stock because my 94 and my 96 both have 8.8's and i have never changed them out.....
  12. skyy_4life

fuel pressure regulator

hey guys my turbo came with a adjustable fuel pressure regulator, i was wondering how would i remove mine and put the adjustable one on. it is one that connects to the fuel line, would i just unhook the vacuum from the stock one and put it to new one? the fuel pressure regulator is the one all...
  13. skyy_4life

pics of done product

this is pictures of my fresh new turbo. entire build from start on a 1994 2,3 ranger. video will be up soon. dad cutting out core support for intercooler shitting myself hoping for no scratches. done.... thanks for looking guys. i will have video up soon. turbo worked out great and at...
  14. skyy_4life

which one is better>?

is there any differences at all and which is better Xr4Ti 2.3L Engine. Ford Turbocoupe 2.3L Engine. i think im just going to buy 1 or the other. is there any differences... if so which one is better for higher boost applications... any differences in the heads? wut was the stock boost on these...
  15. skyy_4life

its finished

well i finished installing my new turbo. i love it so much. that truck is amazing. its open downpipe and u can hear the .50trim from blocks away. pics and videos with a day or so will be posted of entire build. only thing to fix at this moment is a oil leak from the filter adapter plate that...
  16. skyy_4life

my 1994 ford ranger

this is my 94 ford ranger will post more of underhood and turbo and stuff like that when my computer decides to take my camera in to upload. (VOTE for truck of the month :icon_thumby:)
  17. skyy_4life

Spring Ohio Meet (2009)

ok guys im not sure if im allowed to post this here but i couldnt find any other forums to post it in. this message is being relayed from another forum im in called "Turbo Ranger Forums" here it is ""Ok, I'll go ahead and make it official... Saturday April 11th, 11AM Cuyahoga Valley National...
  18. skyy_4life

Intercooler Question

ok i am having a problem mounting my intercooler were i wanted it. i cannot get it close to the grille were i wanted it because it is too large. the only place im seeing it right by radiator. i would have to cut a peice out of core support but its only place its looking to go... any suggestions?
  19. skyy_4life

what just arrived

my new shit came today. im beastin pumped atm. its all going in this weekend. so much faster now with bigger turbo and huge frontmount.... BEASTA!
  20. skyy_4life

Spring Meet 2009! (ohio)

ok guys im not sure if im allowed to post this here but i couldnt find any other forums to post it in. this message is being relayed from another forum im in called "Turbo Ranger Forums" here it is ""Ok, I'll go ahead and make it official... Saturday April 11th, 11AM Cuyahoga Valley National...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad