• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Kellis135

Update on the 3 link v8 ranger, aka Copper Crawler

Bed is done, 351w and c6 working great, 3 link front has not had a single issue.
  2. Kellis135

Gearing

Im having a hard time deciding on gearing. Im running a 351w/c6 combo and since I'm on a b2 frame i have no room to do a doubler or dual tcase setup. I see mostly trails, logs, mud and some rocks. Would like to still do highway speeds so can't go too low. Running a Dana 50 and sterling 10.5...
  3. Kellis135

Hi steer brackets

Did a 3 link and full width conversion on my branger and wanting some input on how everyone set up their custom hi steer brackets. I have a Dana 50 up front.
  4. Kellis135

From a tired B2 to a purpose built offroader.

Been through a lot of changes in 6 years. Getting better every time I touch it.[emoji869] I bought this truck for 300 bucks with a blown auto trans and wasn't running. Didn't have much thought to keeping it long but it happened lol. Got another trans and got it running. Found out the 7.5 was...
  5. Kellis135

Wiring question.

Swapping from the 2.9 to a 5.8l and got a custom harness with the engine but it was out of an older ranger. Trying to find a thread on fuse box connector views and wiring for main cab harness, saw a thread earlier can't find it.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad