• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 2.3L ('83-'97) 1995 No crank, No start, only click

My 1995 Ranger 2.3L 5-speed will not start. I replaced the starter and it briefly solved the problem but it has returned. When I replaced the starter I cut and spliced with heat shrink the last ~6" of the small wire going to the starter, as instructed with the starter. Before the starter...
  2. Ignition Switch Alignment Issue

I'm having an issue with my 1995 Ranger. The "ears" that surround the ignition key and turn with it are loose and getting misaligned to the lock cylinder. That seems to prevent the key from turning. If I make sure they are lined up, everything seems to work fine. I bought this truck in...
  3. Sensor In Back of Timing Cover

Hello, I'm new here. I just bought a 1995 Ranger 2WD, 2.3, 5 speed. Good solid truck with a couple of minor issues. One is a check engine light which the seller told me was related to a sensor on the timing belt. He said it was on the back of the timing belt cover, under the AC compressor but...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad