• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Bad Slave Cylinder?

I am going through similar issues. 97 Ranger, 220,000 miles, 2.3, five speed. I checked the fluids about a month ago and clutch reservoir was dry. Topped it up. Saturday went out to drive it and could tell the clutch pedal did not feel right. Topped it up, saw bubbles come up, then it...
  2. New Member in Nebraska

Hello, my name is Greg, I bought a 97 Ranger last year, no a/c no power windows, no power steering, regular cab, manual four cylinder. I love it. Have also been a DIY guy all my life Mostly work on cars, also lots of house and fix it projects. But still new to trucks. Story of my leaf...
  3. Rear ground/Turn Signal Issue 97 Ranger 2.3 2WD

After a fun left front leaf spring bracket replacement my turn signal went wonky. They work normally when there are no other lights on, but if I hit the brakes or turn the park or headlights on it flashes faster and sort of through all the park lights instead of just one side. I suspect a...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad