• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Chasing a parasitic loss

Greetings all, I've rebuilt a 1998 4x4 ranger but still a noob. Engine and trans are back in everything is working perfectly like a kitten barring a few issues that have came up. When I connected her back up the radio wasn't working. After fixing the window regulator the radio started working...
  2. 1997 Ranger 4x4 Splash, will a 1997 4.0 Explorer 4x4 Engine donor work?

Thanks, for the info. I'll look into the plug and play option to get it going.
  3. Engine Swap 1997 Explorer 4.0 V6 4x4 into a 1997 Ford Ranger 3.0 V6 4x4

Greetings, I have a 1997 Ford Ranger 4x4 3.0 V6 that spun a bearing. It needs a donor engine and I'm looking to get it replaced and up and running. My 2 options are to get a crate from Jegs or Summit or take it out of my donor 1997 Ford Explorer 4.0 V6 4x4. Will this work and convert easy or...
  4. 1997 Ranger 4x4 Splash, will a 1997 4.0 Explorer 4x4 Engine donor work?

Greetings, I have a 1997 Ford Ranger 4x4 3.0 V6 that spun a bearing. It needs a donor engine and I'm looking to get it replaced and up and running. My 2 options are to get a crate from Jegs or Summit or take it out of my donor 1997 Ford Explorer 4.0 V6 4x4. Will this work and convert easy or...
  5. Power Ranger Build in 4 months is it possible....

Finding an explorer's EFI system is definitely not easy, I basically have 2 options right now purchase and ship an explorer in or purchase a wiring harness and EFI system for the 302. Thanks for the recommendation on the 4x4 vs 4x2 option.
  6. Power Ranger Build in 4 months is it possible....

I see where you're coming from and will take note. I'm definitely heavy in the planning right now, and trying to take into account parts, shipment, and capabilities here on the island. I'm just glad for the forum support advice.
  7. Power Ranger Build in 4 months is it possible....

Greetings, fellow rangers owners. I lost my Uncle recently he meant the world to me and I thought that I would honor his memory by trying to bring some of his Foxbody Stangs back to life. As fate would have it, he was working a deal to pick up a 1988 LX so I took the lead and went to visit...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad