• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. WorriedStranger

88 B2 No Spark Issue

B2 is going again. Changed the distributor cap, rotor, tfi module and coil. Its a little choppy while idling but its running.
  2. WorriedStranger

88 B2 No Spark Issue

It is getting fuel. I have tried for spark still none. I will try the distributor when it stops raining. Disadvantages of working without a shop.
  3. WorriedStranger

Gas tank fuel filler tube for 1987 Bronco II

Have you tried any parts u pull it locations?
  4. WorriedStranger

88 B2 No Spark Issue

I have a 88 B2 that just suddenly died on me a few days ago while driving it. Its strange how it all of a sudden lost spark. I had to change the timing chain and gear, starter and battery when I first got it. Now after a few months of smooth running and no issues. It just stops working. It will...
  5. WorriedStranger

Switched to a B2 and it didnt get better.

Switched to a B2 and it didnt get better.
  6. WorriedStranger

Power Issues

Back to my power issue again. It cranks and runs but is rough. And doesnt seem to have the power at all. Almost like its not firing on all cylinders. Any idea of how to check?
  7. WorriedStranger

Hydraulic clutch issues

Took it out and pumped it this morning. Back in and have clutch. Just a few more tweaks to the timing and it should be good to go. Thanks all
  8. WorriedStranger

Hydraulic clutch issues

Thank you I will give that a try.
  9. WorriedStranger

Hydraulic clutch issues

I have a 88 B2 2.9l 5 speed. Sitting for a couple of years but got timing fixed and she cranks and runs. But after only a block and a half, I lost clutch. Found the line had been sitting on the exhaust and melted. So no fluid. Added fluid bled the line still no clutch. Any idea if it would be a...
  10. WorriedStranger

Power Issues

Its alive and running but lost clutch after a block and a half. Just stopped working all of a sudden.
  11. WorriedStranger

Power Issues

Sorry for the delay. I got the bronco to turn over but not crank. It needs the timing to be adjusted but we should be able to get it to crank.
  12. WorriedStranger

Power Issues

Update: With the jump box on. Turning the headlights on will make it lose power. Could this be the battery?
  13. WorriedStranger

Power Issues

I am having an issue with my 2.9L B2. I thought it was the starter relay but now not sure. It has been sitting for a couple of years with jumped time. So I replaced timing gears and chain. Now with a newer battery it will not start. I turn the key on and get a lot of buzzing but then it acts...
  14. WorriedStranger

Harmonic Balancer

Thank you. I didn't even think about that washer. After I took the front part of the pully off I just assumed it was read to be pulled. I have broken 2 bolts with the duck I can get one out and will be able to fix the rest later.
  15. WorriedStranger

Harmonic Balancer

Can't get the balancer to come off of my 88 B2.....any tricks or tips
  16. WorriedStranger

Parking Brake Spreader

Number 3 on the pic
  17. WorriedStranger

Parking Brake Spreader

My parking brake spreader fell out on me and it is gonna take about 4 days to get one. I'm going a trip across Texas (state line to state line) and I am wanting to know if it will affect my regular braking.
  18. WorriedStranger

What happens when?

Never mind. I'm just going to do it and see what happens. Should remove the hot air from the intake. Making it have a little colder air.
  19. WorriedStranger

What happens when?

What happens when I pull the lower inlet tube off of the intake and don't put it back on?
  20. WorriedStranger

Find wheels?

Thanks. I'm going with US Wheels Smoothie to give it an older look.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad