• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Need help with 2.2l fuel line locations on pump

I realize this was a while ago... I looked at mine, And the top closest to the engine block is #1 the outside top is #2, the inside bottom is #3 and the outside bottom is #4
  2. Solid lifters in 2.5 Lima?

What would be the difference in the cam? I didn't know that yet, but that's why I've asked. ? Will those work fine for the 2.5 though? I know that the engines are similar, but don't know where the similarities stop and start.
  3. Solid lifters in 2.5 Lima?

Like these: https://www.speedwaymotors.com/Speedway-2-3-Ford-Adjustable-Lifter-Kit,8572.html
  4. Solid lifters in 2.5 Lima?

I have a 1998 ranger with the 2.5 Lima, And I'm thinking of putting solid lifters in, does anybody know if the ones that are for the 2.3 Lima would work or be the same, or if not, if anybody makes them for the 2.5?
  5. New to me 1983 ranger diesel

Here's a couple photos.
  6. New to me 1983 ranger diesel

I just traded one of my VW Jettas for this neat old ranger diesel. It's a 1983 with the 2.2 liter Perkins diesel and a 4 speed. It has factory AC and power steering. Someone did a paint job on it some time back, but did a really bad job and or used really bad paint, because it's all faded...
  7. 2.5 lima exhaust manifold help!

I have a 1998 ranger with somewhere around 200k miles and my exhaust manifold cracked. No big deal, huh? Well... I started looking and it appears that nobody makes them! I only saw one used one on eBay, and they wanted $200 shipping! My question is, where can I get one? I heard mention of the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad