• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Truck/Axle Ideas for 600 mile Office Trailer Move

Hello all, everyone here has helped me with my Rangers over the years so I thought there might be some wisdom for me on this project. I've got a 8' wide by 28' long standard office trailer (t1-111 siding, relatively flat roof). It is empty at the moment, in great shape, rolling rear door...
  2. Bronco Engine Suggestions

I picked up a '94 Bronco Eddie Bauer with a nice interior and brand new wheels and tires for the cost of parts. Lights and climate control all work. It was running quite rough, got it running a bit better and then had a local garage look at it as it was misfiring badly under load. He says...
  3. Rear turn signal bulbs come on when applying brake

Hello, was hoping someone could point me in the right direction of what kind of wiring problem to look for on my tail lights. It is a 2000 Ranger 2wd , 2.5 4 cyl manual transmission regular cab. When I hit the turn signal I get the fast flashing bulb, when I apply the brake pedal I get my tail...
  4. 2.5L ('98-'01) Upstream Oxygen Sensor Replacement Experience , get the thread chaser!

About a week ago I set about to change my upstream O2 sensor as it was throwing a code , I tried getting it off with a variety of open end and crows foot wrenches and it was not happening even with multiple PB Blaster soaks. I finally got an O2 sensor socket and it took all 220lbs of me and a...
  5. Tow hitch that mounts further back

Hello all, I have a 2000 ranger. Back of my frame has a bit of damage from previous owner, my bumper is bolted in but it took some shimming with washers and it's not perfect. Frame is fine and straight back a foot or so from the end. I was wondering if there was a tow hitch that bolts in...
  6. 87 fuel Canister, figuring out if it has a filter

I am trying to track down some backfiring and low power on hills/throttle issues and starting with fuel and electrical systems. I seem to smell some gas at the tailpipe and in the filter area after hard driving, i could somewhat smell gas around the canister this evening (did not drive it today)...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad