• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. need help-paint code for my 86 ranger

hey everyone, i cant seem to find the paint code for my '86 ranger its 2-tone, top is red, bottom is like a milky white. im going for the red thanks everyone in advance, have a good one -James
  2. fuel pump fuse-- helppp

hey everyone, how do i determine wich of the little fuse holders on the passenger fender by the airbox is the fuse for my fuel pump? its an 86 2.9l. thanks!!
  3. need hep ASAP!! no fuel pump

hey everyone, the other day i was changing my fuel filter, and for some stupid reason i also pulled out my external fuel pump. got everything back in, and drove it a mile or so to make sure everything is workinn right. this morning, started my truck, let it warm up for a couple minutes, and wen...
  4. how to relieve fuel pressure

hey everyone, after finding out my fuel psi is dropping below 20 on accel, ive decided to see if changing the fuel filter will help me like it helped TRS member "Syko" heres wut i need to know, i dunno how to relieve the pressure cuzzz the fuse panel doesnt show anything to do with fuel pressure...
  5. twin supercharged 5.0 Ranger

hey everyone. this is not my truck. was just messin around on the net and saw this vid and figured maybe someone would find it interesting. twin supercharged 5.0 ranger... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZ05_qkp5Yc
  6. 2.9l problem. possibly fuel pump?

hey everyone, i know how knowledgeble you guys are so here is my problem: i have an '86 ranger 2x4 2.9l. it has a 5 spd tranny. usually in 2nd or 3rd gear, when i accelerate about 25% throttle, it starts bucking and jerking, and doesnt really get any smoother until i let off the throttle a lot...
  7. need help changing a tie rod

hey everone. i just went to town fair for new tires for my '86 ranger 4x2. when changing the tires he said my front driver side tie rod was worn, and to put a new one in and come back for a free re-alignemnt. so, im on my way to napa right now to get the tie rod, but have noooo idea how to...
  8. port and polished heads, need some opinoins

hey everyone, im looking to get a little bit more out of my 2.9 i came across this port and polished tutorial. what do you guys think? should i do it? anyone else try and it get any substansial power? thanks alot!! -James
  9. new hood scoop. what do you guys think?

hey everyone, i would like your opinoin. this is for my '86 ranger that has the factory red paint job with the white going down both sides of the truck. which of these two hood scoops do you think would look better?? i personally like the first one a little better cuz the grill meets in the...
  10. Snap on/ Mac tools: 60% discount

hey everyone, just thought id share my discount with those who want it i have a 60% discount on 90% of snap on and mac tools anyone interested, lemme know and well figure something out... thanks!
  11. Any Ranger fans in CT??

hey everyone im pretty new to the forum and im wondering if there is anyone on here from connecticut.... anyone with a ranger, or goes off roading, things like that....
  12. got a 2.9l question

hey everyone, i have a quick question ive got an '86 ranger with a 2.9l v6. i just put a tach in it, and have no idea what the red line is i was told the max HP was around 4600 so it couldnt be too much higher.... thanks!! -james
  13. hey, im new to the forum

hey everyone, my name is james, and im from CT i have a 1986 Ranger XLT. it has 48xxx miles on it. factory paint and body. i put a radio in it, a short ram intake, an exhaust, and a tachometer, just bought tires for it as well. here are some pics of the outside, and a couple of the interior...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad