• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 2.3 Lima block 94 ranger runs rich, possible compression issues I've tried it all

Hoping i may be overlooking something but I'm sure the rings are bad or the valves . I've done new plugs wires coil packs multimeter and scoped the injectors did a cylinder balance test cylinder 1 is off doesn't change in idle when i pull injector power or #1 plug wire . Replaced #1 injector...
  2. How to: Dash Fab project Double din install Gen 2 ranger/Explorer

How to: Dash Fab project Double din install 4 hours total Gen 2 ranger/Explorer This is basically a diy how to modification on the gen 2 1989-94 ranger/explorer dash for a double din install. I know there's a few historical posts on 1 or 2 previous attempts, maybe more but I didn't see any...
  3. C3 transmission wanted with 2.3L Lima bellhousing pattern

Will pay 50-100$ for a good older working c3 trans from 80s ranger ,Mustang, pinto .I'm using for a Manual to Auto swap . Will maybe offer little extra if the floor shifter and linkage is included .
  4. Wanted : Good running 2.3 engine Lima or duratec on the cheap $

Looking for a running 2.3 Lima engine non distributor or the 95+ 2.3 duratec even a long block will work Prefer to see run or ability to check compression upon purchase . Must be in Michigan or Northern Ohio area.
  5. Bagging my 96 ranger

I see your photos of your gen 1 . Why so much camber? Is it something about gen 2 or 3 rangers that have more positive camber when slammed out? Every 94+ I see don't lean in like the square bodys. Wasnt sure if you did drop beams
  6. Bagging my 96 ranger

What is that wishbone looking linkage to the front of your control arms and I beam ? Never seen that before as a part for bagging I beam ranger . I'm looking to do the same on my 94 . I have some questions.
  7. Installing a belltech C notch in a 97

I may be late but definitely Weld it even if u bolt it in.
  8. Looking for a Write up with illustrations for bagging I beam ranger

Seeing if anywhere in this forum someone has given a write up or at least some photos of notching frame for tie rod clearance on dream beams or chassis tech beams . Another knowledgeable member said Chasis tech drop beams may be better .. His ride never needed to have any extra shims or...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad