• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 1994 ranger INTERMITTENT NO START

Like the title says, I have a 1994 3.0 ranger that sometimes doesn’t start, and sometimes fires right up. Truck is a 3.0, 5 speed, regular cab long bed, 4x4. No fuel pressure and no spark. Tried swapping relays, tried using a jumper wire to bypass the relays, inertia switch is not tripped...
  2. Weak console

Just seems to me that every damn 60/40 center console I find is broken. The lid is always cracked and smashed into the console itself. Is there any aftermarket lid or whole console available that is stronger and can actually support the weight of an elbow? Any updated version? Anything is better...
  3. Headers and Transmissions

Been looking for a budget set of headers that will work on my 94 3.0, either using the factory townpipe and cat, or with a catless downpipe. Only ones I’ve found have been over 500 dollars...meanwhile that’s what I paid for the truck. Also passively looking for a new transmission. Mine shifts...
  4. Haspin acres off-road park

Hey all, I wondered if anyone has heard of haspin acres in laurel Indiana. I went there last year for a big mower rally in June, and plan on going again this year. I didn’t take the ranger out on the trails last year because it was new to me, I drove it there, and it was my only way home. I just...
  5. Body mounts and bumper!

I’m making a junkyard run tomorrow and I need cab mount bushings for the rear of my 94 regular cab long bed ranger. The mount itself that bolts to the frame, as well as the bushing. I’m not paying 150 PER bracket new. So, it’ll either be one of my bodystyle that have been recently replaced, OR a...
  6. Hello from central Indiana!

Hey everyone, I picked up a ranger a while back and I did a little reading on them before that. I had never really paid much attention to rangers before I got mine, I really liked the s10. But my buddy was selling his for 500 bucks and I couldn’t pass it up. I did some quick reading to see if I...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad