• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. betomonroy

'98-up V8 swap to coil suspension Issue

I'm currently stuck in the process of putting a V8 in my truck and the only thing holding me back is the fact that the engine mounting plates are not compatible in this truck. There is a huge difference in frame to make this swap possible. The only solution is to buy or have different mounting...
  2. betomonroy

Bolts set for the 96-01 5.0 EFI engine, finaly.

After working on my 1999 Ford Explorer engine (Machine shop and all) I finally came across someone who was willing to work with me so that I could have a set of SS bolts for my motor. They look awesome. No Ford dealer had the bolt set (or individual bolts) for this engine and none of the timing...
  3. betomonroy

1999 Explorer AWD to 1999 Ranger

I got a 1999 Ford Ranger with a 3.0 and also just got a 1999 Explorer 5.0 AWD and was wondering if I could install everything from the Explorer to the Ranger. But my main concern is installing the front differential from the Explorer into the Ranger. Both trucks are complete. Please help.
  4. betomonroy

Flat versus cone.

:icon_bounceblue: All Points Question. K&N Air Filter. I totaly disregard the cone filter when installed INSIDE the engine bay. I am TOTALY for the flat K&N replacement filter that goes inplace of the original for it is already in a Cold Air Intake system that comes from factory and that is more...
  5. betomonroy

Erratic Idle.

Hi everybody. My truck developed sudenly an erratic Idle speed. I checked the IAC which seemed pretty clean. I cleaned it anyway but the erratic Idle speed continued. I removed the throtle body, inspected it and cleaned it too (even though I clean it once a month and it was not it's turn). I...
  6. betomonroy

Speed governor...

Hi. How or which are the different methods to bypass or eliminate the speed governor (wich keep my Ranger from going over 105 MPH?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad