• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Code P1401 and operational temp not reached

Not sure the egr has anything to do with the coolant temp, I wouldn't spend any time on that. The temp sensor can be checked, google and see. Sounds like your T-stat may be stuck open...
  2. New guy, 2007 Ford ranger

Posted a question first but wanted to do a intro. Got a 2007 from a friend, 170k Miles. I've owned this thing for 3 or 4 years and only put 3000 miles on it, rarely driven. Had to put a thermostat housing in asap, but did a full tune up as well. Since I drove it so little, haven't had much...
  3. 2007, Blend Door Actuator not working but could it be the Temp COntrol Switch?

Guys, DId some searching but having a hard time as I see a lot of older Ranger threads. Here's the deal, blend door is stuck on full heat regardless of which way I turn the knob. But if I turn Max A/C on, then the recirc door closes and I get full cold air but the moment I turn Max A/C off, it...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad