• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. TheCitrusMaster

Overheating at idle with AC on - Already replaced fan clutch

Ok so I have a 2000 Mazda B3000. One day in heavy traffic on a 100 degree Texas day (just a regular day in Texas) I noticed my temp guage about 3/4ths of the way up. Also, my AC stopped blowing cold. I took the exit ramp and as soon as I gained a little speed my temp went back to normal. Well...
  2. TheCitrusMaster

AC alternating hot and cold

Ok, so my 2000 Mazda b3000 started doing this about a month ago and I feel it is slowly getting worse. I am thinking it is probably just low on refrigerant but I haven't checked. Before I fill it up or take it to a shop I wanted some other opinions on the matter. 1: When I start the truck AC...
  3. TheCitrusMaster

2000 Ford Ranger 7.5-8.8 Axle Swap

I have a 2000 Ford Ranger (Mazda B3000) Ext. Cab with the stock 7.5 rear end. It is a 2wd, 3.73. I am wondering, if swapping in a 8.8 axle from another ranger with the same 3.73 gearing, is there any modification necessary? Will it all bolt up? Will the driveshaft bolt up with no modifications...
  4. TheCitrusMaster

99-01 Coil spring V8 swap

Hello I have a 2000 Mazda b3000 extended cab 2wd coil spring suspension. If I did this swap, my donor would be a 5.0 explorer/Mountaineer 2wd 99-01. I would get the whole vehicle. My truck has the 3.0 and runs good, but WOW is it SLOW. I would probably wait until something breaks to do this...
  5. TheCitrusMaster

HELP - Electrical issues - Trying to start knocks out all power and causes rapid clicking under the dash in the passenger area.

2000 Mazda B3000 3.0 - Exact same as ford Ranger 3.0 I am feeling very confused about this issue. It started a few days ago, I had just gotten home from work an hour ago (started just fine then thankfully) and I got in my truck to run to the store real quick. I turned the key and it blew fuse #5...
  6. TheCitrusMaster

2-3 Shift Flare 4r44e

So, I bought a 00 Mazda B3000 (Ford Ranger) two months ago, and it has begun to flare between 2-3 gears. It didn't do it immediately when I bought it, but over the 1k miles I have driven it this issue has appeared (not really sure when). Right now it is sitting at 131k. I did a 3.5 qt fluid...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad