• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Ranger revs wide open between shifts

I seldom come here as my Ranger's hardly have a problem..I'm on my third having put over one million miles on my previous '96 and '93 which my son is still driving. But my '94 has developed a problem with wide open throttle between shifts. 2.3 five speed, 162,000 miles runs fine idles...
  2. COIL PACK NOT FIRING ON #2 AND #3

Been chasing a miss on my '94 2.3 5 speed 2wd Ranger. 137K on the truck..have narrowed it down to front coil pack not firing on #2 and #3..replacing the coil pack with a new one did not fix it...Plugs, wires, IACV replaced..throttle body cleaned as well as the MAF sensor...I drive it 200 miles...
  3. '94 ranger factory wheel size

Just bought a '94 2wd sratndard cab with 136,000 to replace my '93 with 520,000 miles...what should be the factory wheel size on the '94? My '93 has 14's..the '94 has 15's...thanks..it's a 2.3 five speed
  4. Anti slosh module ???

In answering my latest question about the oil sensor, the comment was made about the anti slosh module in my '93 gauge cluster...couple of years ago my gas gauge just stopped working overnight,..worked one day..next day it didn't..same thing happened to my '96...since I fill up everyday ..it was...
  5. Add oil light keeps coming on..

'93 2.3 five speed with 500K on it..the add oil light will come on often..even though the oil is full..I know it's some sort of sensor..anyone know where it's located and degree of difficulty for replacement ?? Thanks..
  6. Emissions failure

Past member..had to re register...that said .my '93 failed the HC test at emissions this week..allowed 220..blew a 252..506K on it, plugs wires, timing belt at 60K..runs fine, no CEL, I suspect an O2 sensor..does it have one or two..I'm in the parts biz and my source says only one upstream..and...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad