• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. AFStaiger

1996 4.0 STX CenCalRanger update

Sup guys, figured I'd let you guys see the progress since my last post. The difference is staggering! I've installed some TrailGear spacers from Summit. I dont remember the offset but they make a world of difference on these crown vic rims. I can lockout now As you can see I've also "installed"...
  2. AFStaiger

1996 STX Supercab update

Hey all, it’s been a minute. Last time I was here, the only thing that had been done on my truck was the 31 ATs. Those burned good. Now for the good stuff. Rear drums rebuilt and axle seals replaced Skyjacker blackmax shocks and 1.5in coils installed 33 MTs BABY FINALLY got my head unit to work...
  3. AFStaiger

1996 STX aftermarket stereo issues

Just yesterday I finally get around to wiring up my new stereo. When I first go to start my truck, I hear the speakers buzzing but the stereo is not illuminated, not on. I pull the stereo back out to find the harness adapter I bought had pins in the wrong place. I believe the fused ignition from...
  4. AFStaiger

1996 4.0 Ranger Supercab STX

TRS, meet my first truck. It doesn’t look like much but I still love this thing with all my heart. Notable features: -tachometer tries to convince me I idle at 2,500 -odometer broken at 222,695 miles -drivers side headlight connecter likes to shake loose -radio/console are out of an explorer...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad