• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Ford Ranger HID Retrofit..

I decided to go extreme on my retrofit. On lighting i didnt want to do the played out normal chrome or body color painted headlights, so i hydro dipped mine in a stickerbomb theme from Liquid Print one from TX. The build consist of Morimoto D2S 5.0 projectors, morimoto X5 R 2.0 shrouds, diode...
  2. 95 Ranger 2.3 5spd bucking with a stumble after 3500 rpms. Like hitting a wall.

I’ve read that on the 95 Ranger 2.3 manual trans that when driving and over the 3k rpms it’s like hitting a wall. Stumbling misfiring and bucking, no codes. I saw a tsb bulletin on the camshaft synchronizer, y’all have and symptoms like this? Where is it at. I replaced the fuel filter with a wix...
  3. Bucking misfire no cel

I’ve read that on the 95 Ranger 2.3 manual trans that when driving and over the 3k rpms it’s like hitting a wall. Stumbling misfiring and bucking, no codes. I saw a tsb bulletin on the camshaft synchronizer, y’all have and symptoms like this? Where is it located? Sent from my iPhone using...
  4. 95 Range 2.3 5spd Speedo issues

I have a 95 Ranger with a 2.3 5spd, has explorer 15” wheels and 235/75R15 tires. Lately the speedo moves and stays at 50. Yesterday it all of a sudden started working normally. Today back to 50. I replaced the trans speed sensor and the one on the diff. I don’t have a multi meter to further...
  5. Ignition lock cylinder 95 Ranger

Excuse the language frustrated with Fords right now. Took old ignition lock cylinder out and try to install the new one. Doesn’t seat all the way. Try putting old one back in seats all the way but doesn’t allow me to start the truck. What am I doing wrong. Pin is pushed down and all lined up...
  6. LSx swap in a Ranger

New here and just picked up a 95 Ranger XLT extended cab. It has a 2.3 with a 5spd trans. Looking down the road to swap in a LSx engine and 6spd trans and boost. Can’t seem to find the exact info on google so maybe I can get a answer or get yelled at. Guess there isn’t a kit per say for this...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad