• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Jerking..... hahaha! no seriously....

Sorry, couldnt help myself. :icon_rofl: But that really is my problem. When I start off from a dead stop I get a sudden jerk which feels like its coming from the transmission before the truck will start moving. Ive also noticed the drive indicator on the dash is a little off. While in D it will...
  2. Diesel... Then SVO...

So I was thinking of a few interesting projects with my Ranger once I get it paid off... Gas seems to be literally eating all my money these days so I was thinking of how to improve on the mileage of my Ranger. I've been really interested in SVO (Straight Vegetable Oil) for a long time because...
  3. Valve Tapping at 3000rpm

yea, the title pretty much sums it up. Should I worry about this? I change the oil regularly, every 3000 miles, or 6 months (which ever happens first...) with a new filter as well. I keep 10-40W in summer and 10-30W in winter... Should I switch to a thicker oil? Would some Lucas help? Or should...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad