• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. cluster pin out on a 88 ford ranger

im looking for a pin out for a cluster wiring on my 88 ford ranger 2wd. i cant seem to find any information or diagrams for this year i am replacing my cluster with a tach built in cluster of another ranger. there is a post on here although it looks straight forward i need to have the exact pin...
  2. Ford 2.3 turbo swap t5 tranny help

Hows it going guys. I need some output on a swap I'm in the middle finishing up. I have a 88 ford ranger swapping a 2.3 turbo along with a t5. My problem is the transmission is is cable driven. My truck is hydraulic already. I would like to use the t5 in my truck. Any help would be appreciated...
  3. Newbie here. Puyallup washington

Hey everybody. Im new to the furom. I am happy ill be able to post and hopefully get some imput on this build im going to start. Its a 88 ford ranger i picked up about a 1 year ago. Its got a 2.3 5 speed going on a 2.3 turbo swap out of the t bird along with a borg wargner t5. Let mw know what...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad