• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. nktidwel

Ignition fuse blows..

96 2.3 manual Every single time I attempt to crank the ranger (with just the key), the ignition fuse blows, and it does not crank at all. I followed the ignition wire (red/blue) from the ignition switch. I have continuity with the bottom terminal (black/heavier wire) of the fender solenoid. I...
  2. nktidwel

O2 Sensor wires

Where do the sensor 2 wires begin? What colors are they? I have looked under my Ranger and they are non existant. There is a sensor, minus any wiring in the exhaust. There is a short somewhere that I need to trace.
  3. nktidwel

Pull the Fuse block

First off it's a 95/96 xlt. standard cab 2.3 manual I was wondering if there is a simple way to pull the fuse block out. There are broken and melted wires that need to be repaired. I have a feeling that repairing these wires, like the one behind fuse 25, will correct some of my problems. FYI...
  4. nktidwel

Play in the Wheel

I know this has been discussed, however I have not seen anything with the same symptoms (I read several). There is play when the wheel is turned to the left, from the "normal" posistion. I figured I would check what I could easily see. I bent over, looked at the joint in the cab near the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad