• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 5 speed swap - 2.3, 3.0 and 4.0 trasnmission

I have a 1990 BII with a failed A4LD, I want to eventually swap to a 5 speed. I would like to swap the m5OD from a ranger into it, but I need some info. Right now my plan is to get a running Ranger to daily for a while until I can get another vehicle to drive while I do the swap. (never done a...
  2. A4LD to M5OD swap?

Hello! I'm pretty new here, so I hope I'm posting in the correct thread. TLDR: A4ld went out, want to find a M5OD to swap in. Skip to the "CONCLUSION" if you don't want the full story. I was given a 1990 Bronco II by my Grandpa, it's sort of been a family vehicle for a long time. I drove it...
  3. Just got a Bronco II

Hi! I'm new here. My Grandpa is giving me a 1990 Bronco II, 2.9 with the A4LD auto. The trans has been rebuild in the past, but the engine is stock. Of course it's a 5 digit odometer, but according to my Grandpa it's spun around twice, putting it at around 266k miles. Just wondering of you guys...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad