• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 1986 Ranger 2.3 motor mods

I'm looking ata 1986 ranger with the 2.3 with EFI. does anyone know of some cheap mods i could do to get so extra HP out of it. Thanks, dalton
  2. 1988 Ranger 5.0 Swap Purchase

So i found a 1988 ranger with a 5.0 swapped in on craigslist for $1350 and it runs and drives. i have always wanted a 1986-89 extend cab ranger 2 wheel drive with some sort of V8. I don't care if it was a 302,351, Chevy 350, doesn't matter. so here is my question is this truck worth buying...
  3. 5.0 into 91 ranger. All the parts I need

Good afternoon y’all. I recently got a 1991 ranger with a 2.3 5 speed and I want to do a 5.0 swap. I trying to figure out what parts I need. I want to make it really simple so a carbureted motor, but what other parts will I need other than motor mounts and trans cross members. Like what headers...
  4. Best cam for a 1991 2.3

I recently bought a 1991 ranger with a 2.3 with the 8 plugs. I plan on building the motor and want to to hop up the motor. So what is a good can for the motor something that is more race oriented this is not gonna be daily driven and also if u have any other good ways to hop up the motor like...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad