• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Fx4wannabe01

Where can I buy new replacement M5od Internals?

Hey. I'm going to take the plunge and do my own trans work on my M5od-r1hd. $500 to fix 'em everytime I break 'em is getting to my wallet pretty hardcore. lol. I've done transfer case rebuilds and manual trans rebuilds before, but they were all on very common parts(SM465, NP205, NP203)...
  2. Fx4wannabe01

"Out of the norm" manual t-case question...

So I've got a 2001 Ranger 5spd manual that came stock with the 1354E tcase and the shift on the fly dash switch. I've since converted to a 1354M. But current don't have that case in since my little shock load issue. But I soon will put a manual back in it. Last winter, there were times I...
  3. Fx4wannabe01

Anybody have FROST TRS decals on their trucks???

Post pics please!! Thanks! Shane
  4. Fx4wannabe01

AEM Dryflow Air Filters.....

Anybody have any experiece with them? Technical lab tests comparisons between them and say, K&N or other aftermarket cone filters? Real world experience on a daily? Thanks Shane
  5. Fx4wannabe01

Anybody ever see this happen??

This is the 2nd tcase I've seen do this personally. Both trucks it happened to are 2001, both 4.0, both 5spd manual. Mine is geared to 4.88 and 35's and 1354M. His is 4.10 and 35's and 1354E. My buddy's split the trans output shaft in two, mine only cracked. In process of swapping in the...
  6. Fx4wannabe01

Problems with my new '06 4.0L SOHC...hesitation/missing

Hey. Truck in question is a 2001 XLT 4x4 4.0 SOHC 5spd manual. Truck currently has a '06 4.0L SOHC using all the '06 engines sensors except the MAF, and using the '01 engine/trans harness(except where I needed to carry over the '06 pigtails on the sensors/pigtails that were different than my...
  7. Fx4wannabe01

New truck owners....New engine owners....I Need Advice...

Hi. I'm about to swap in a new engine into my truck. It's a 1,000 mile engine from a wrecked '06 Ranger. Mileage confirmed by both the odometer and the amount of time the engine has been in inventory at the yard(on the shelf, pulled on arrival). Hoping to have the following questions...
  8. Fx4wannabe01

About time I whore my truck(and a few of my friend's rides too)...

Austin got new wheels...so I had to check 'em out. Trevor was bored, so they all came over and we shot some pics. Shane(me) = 2001 Deep Wedgewood Blue truck, 4" superlift, 3" bodylift, 15x10 procomp daytona 51series w/ 35x12.50R15 BFG KM's. Austin = 1998(YES...1998)Red truck, 4"...
  9. Fx4wannabe01

HELP! Need 98=03 Magnaflow Dual Out system owners to chime in..

Hey. I'm looking for owners of Magnaflow's dual out system on 98=03 trucks. I found the tailpipes from those kits for sale at Summit for $50 each...looking to put tailpipes back on my truck(tired of being dumped). Looking to use those tailpipes and bolt 'em up to my existing 'head pipe' and...
  10. Fx4wannabe01

2nd Annual Portland/WA meet at Blue Lake - Aug 22

I think this is the right section to put this in...but idk. lol. I'll broadcast to those actually in the area. lol.... ------------------------------------------------------------------------- Well....figured we'd start to plan our Annual Meet. Goin' for Blue Lake again in Fairview...
  11. Fx4wannabe01

Stock Radio unresponsive...

This is my parent's '98 Lincoln Continental w/ approx 110k miles. Car has the AM/FM/Cassette radio. Radio is unresponsive. The radio stays on 106.7 at a fairly loud volume. Buttons are unresponsive, volume dial is unresponsive, on/off button is unresponsive as well. You take the fuse out...
  12. Fx4wannabe01

OR and WA peeps!! Centralia, WA meet - April 25th

I know it's really short notice....but over at RF we've got a meet happenin' on Saturday in Centralia. Come on out! DATE: April 25th, Saturday WHEN: Noon WHERE: Harolds Burger Bar(same place as last time) 727 S Gold St Centralia, WA 98531 Followed up by a few drinks at the local...
  13. Fx4wannabe01

How to change your Odometer when doing a gauge swap...95-03 trucks

'03 and older gauge swappers: How to change your odometer This how-to shows how to swap your current odometer gauge into your new gauge cluster on 95-03 Ford Ranger/B-series as well as the Explorer Counterparts(’01 and older Explorer, . OR how-to roll your new-to-you cluster’s odometer to...
  14. Fx4wannabe01

taillamp electrical....converting 2 bulb to 3 bulb...

What's involved? This is on a 2004 ranger. A good friend of mine wants to run older model ranger tails on their truck...wants the security of an amber turnsignal. Reverse of what everyone and their brothers wanna do. SO.... What's involved? Can I make it an OEM setup using '99 and older...
  15. Fx4wannabe01

Damn Noobie here...

Hey. I'm Shane and have been a long long lurker of TRS....6 years to be exact. lol. My usual hangout is Ranger-Forums, and figured i'd join over here as well. Member of RF, RPS, GE, ORR, and a few others. Little about me...shane, 21, steel worker, and that about covers it. lol. Little...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad