• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Smiles per gallon

I accidentally posted my truck build thread in the suspension help section. I figured id go ahead and put it in the right spot. Here is the start of my "smiles per gallon" truck build. Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
  2. Smiles per gallon

I put a few pics into the introduction forums, but i figured id go ahead and start a thread for the full truck build. Here is the start of my "smiles per gallon" truck. Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
  3. Well....hello there

Hi all. Been needing to register for along time and finally did. I am the proud 2nd owner of a 91 2wd ranger. Ive owned the truck for probably 6 years now. The engine decided to kindly let go of a rod last summer and now its time to get it going again. And because i have what some refer to as...
  4. Well....hello there

Hi all. Been needing to register for along time and finally did. I am the proud 2nd owner of a 91 2wd ranger. Ive owned the truck for probably 6 years now. The engine decided to kindly let go of a rod last summer and now its time to get it going again. And because i have what some refer to as...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad