• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Getting started with a rotary swap.

I am starting to plan out and get the details worked out on a rotary swap into a 94 with a dead 2.3l. Anyone who has any ideas or recommendations throw em out there. Hoping to get the forum involved on planning this thing out and making it go right. Thanks all. So far I am thinking RX-8 Renesis...
  2. 94 B2300 cranks wont start

Final update for today. Went to start it with no code reader and see if anything changed. It started reluctantly and sputtered the entire time worse when trying to rev. Maybe dirty gas tank? (this is why I think that...
  3. 94 B2300 cranks wont start

To answer your question/recommendation correctly. The timing is correct and everything looks good on that side of things. At this point I am thinking something with spark plug or controllers maybe sensors. That stuff is where I dont know much and am lost.
  4. 94 B2300 cranks wont start

okay so update, I replaced the crank position sensor and during that i replaced the water pump thermostat and timing belt and radiator. I got it to run yesterday and start up. got some different codes to pop (as follows) 335 o 10 211 c 224 c 157 c I noticed it seems to run rough at idle...
  5. 94 B2300 cranks wont start

getting these codes 116 O (O,R) Engine Coolant (ECT) sensor out of range – ECT 335 O (O) EGR feedback signal is/was out of range – EVR or PFE 10 (no idea) 111 C System checks OK replaced the relays, fuel filter, and vacuum hoses on...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad