• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Need 2.9l jba headers

Looking to buy jba headers for a 2.9l
  2. What would you choose 2.9 turbo

The garret GT2871R or a kkk27 both have 68%-77% efficiency for 20 psi boost from 2000-6000 rpm any other recommendations post a model and compressor map
  3. Artical for fm 145 and 146 manual trans 5th gear issue fix

Bellow is an article addressing the 5th gear blowout in the fm 145 and fm 146 it talks about the issue and causes as well as lists available parts to prevent the problem http://autotransmissionblog.com/ford-ranger-5-speed-fm145-fm146-5th-gear-problem/ I did not find anything referencing a...
  4. 1987 ford ranger, $6,000 and a toolbox.

Alrighty boys and girls and formally and such, (Thowing this out there incase its getting missed, 4000 for ANY engine new or existing that includes all parts to run. So not just the 2.9 that's in it. I'm looking for options not to use the 2.9 that's in it and running even though I'm sure I can...
  5. 1987 2.9l 4x4 (Against the Grain) build.

1987 single cab regular bed 2.9l 4x4. The goal-- 2.9l rear mount turbo 4x4 trophy truck. The reality. Stock 2.9l with blown head gasket and warped head. Minor rust along top rear fender opening, hole in cab floor seat mount location and holes in floor pan. Door panels busted. Trans shifter...
  6. Giant motorsports daily driver long travel rear link kit

Giant motorsports daily driver long travel rear link kit modification So the kit gets rid of the top front links in favor of a rear single top cross link? This allows for OEM gas tank location among other things to not be relocated. Is this set up weaker than a traditional 4 link setup? What if...
  7. Giant motorsports daily driver long travel rear link kit

So the kit gets rid of the top front links in favor of a rear single top cross link? This allows for OEM gas tank location among other things to not be relocated. Is this set up weaker than a traditional 4 link setup? What if you added another rear top link going the opposite direction?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad