• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. rangerbrink

For Sale 1994 Non AC firewall heater box.

Great condition $125 plus shipping
  2. rangerbrink

4.0 valve spring pressure

Does anyone know what the stock 4.0 valve spring pressure are?
  3. rangerbrink

Wanted 4.0 OHV valve covers

looking for a set of 4.0 ohv valve covers
  4. rangerbrink

94 interior pint color indentification

What is the best way to determine interior color? I want to paint door panels and plan on using ppg interior paint. Are there interior paint code number somewhere on the vehicle? Any help would be very much appreciated?
  5. rangerbrink

Any recommendations for 4.0 headers??

Can anyone share their experiences (good or bad) or recommendations with 4.0 headers on a 94 Ranger? Which brand is best? Thanks! P.S. Here's a picture of my two year project. Almost finished!
  6. rangerbrink

Found! 88-92 non ac blower motor housing.

I know where one is but by the time I buy it, remove it and package it, I'd have to have $175
  7. rangerbrink

Found! 88-92 non ac blower motor housing.

Hello, Are you talking about the black plastic housing bolted to the firewall? I think I know where one is.
  8. rangerbrink

Wanted Center Console

Hello, I know where there is a complete center console in a 94 ranger at salvage yard here in Kansas. Grey and black. Kenny
  9. rangerbrink

Wanted 94-96 gray door panels

Looking for a set of 94-96 gray door panels. Need panels for power windows in the same gray color like the one shown in the picture.
  10. rangerbrink

1994 steering linkage tie rod end angle

Hello, I'm in the process of building custom steering linkage for a 6" lifted ranger. Can anyone tell me the ball joint angle of the tie rods? Thanks!
  11. rangerbrink

Transmission / transfer case and Dana 35 upgrade questions

We'll after a week of planning and research I've made a decision. We're going with a rebuilt A4LD and Atlas transfer case. The 700r4 adapter plate is no longer available so I would have had to make my own. Biggest problem would have been exhaust clearance issues due to the wider bell hosing. I...
  12. rangerbrink

Thanks....I have already dropped the radius arms as far as I could without going over 6 degrees caster on the knuckles. I'm going to look into the multiple double cardan shafts that Tom woods makes to fix things.
  13. rangerbrink

Thank you for the information! You're correct about the T5, I meant the Toyo Koygo 5 speed. Been looking at way too many transmission numbers these past few days. After tons of research this weekend I narrowed my options down to a manual M5ODR1/BW1354 combo or a 700R4/Atlas combo. Of course...
  14. rangerbrink

I have a some drivetrain questions but I'll start with a brief project history first. This is my first post and first Ranger project. My son and I are combining several different trucks into a creation of our own as you can see in the photos. Built from an 83" long bed 4x4 frame, 94" body. It...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad