• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Locking fuel door / cap

Not sure if something like this would fit on a new Ranger. Just looking at the filler hole of the new Ranger and comparing it to an MKC we have, they look dissimilar from a visual inspection. I'd find it hard to believe that Ford would go through the trouble of changing an injection molded part...
  2. Locking fuel door / cap

I just got my 2019 Ranger and I was looking around the whole thing and noticed a quirk. You can lock the doors, glove box, tailgate, even the hole to lower the spare tire. However, you cannot lock the fuel door or the fuel filler spout. It honestly baffles me that Ford doesn't have a locking...
  3. (Midwest) Looking for camper shell

Hello, I am currently looking for a camper shell, bed cap, whatever you want to call it. 2004 Ranger, Red, 6 foot bed. Thanks!
  4. Swapping out steering wheels

Hello, I am really new here, so sorry if there is already a thread for this question. I currently have a 2004 ranger, I used to have a 1997 ranger. I personally loved the old steering wheel I had, but my current truck has the updated one. Would it be possible to go to a junkyard, snag an...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad