• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Daniel_187

Motorcraft fuel filter #?

I ordered a fuel filter from Rockauto.com for my 2002 4.0 ranger and what I got looks wrong. its a motoercraft fuel filter p/n:FG-1061 YFIZ-9155-BA. It looks huge, is this going to fit the filter bracket? its really cold out and am lazy so I have not crawled under the truck to look and I...
  2. Daniel_187

Idle Surge

Ok 2002 4x4 4.0L 5speed, I have been having problems with the truck when I step on the clutch the RPM's go up to 3000 and hang there for a little bit and fall back to 1100-1500rpm's or when I come to a red light and shift out of gear its revs up to 3000 rpm's and hangs for a little. I have gone...
  3. Daniel_187

Cup holder shifter boot thing

My cup holder with the attached shifter boot was loose, So I went to tighten the screws and they were not catching anything so I took a look and the Plactic thing they screw in to is cracked and broken Is there a place I can get another? Junk yards are out of the question(they are very far away...
  4. Daniel_187

Dumb Oil question

When am looking at the dipstick on my 02 4.0L where should the oil be on the stick? I know dumb question but on my last car it was easy, this one is kinda werid there are hash marks and holes. If you got pics that would be great too. Flame suit on
  5. Daniel_187

Getting read to Seafoam ??

Getting ready to Seafoam the ranger, I have run it through the gas tank before, but just want to make sure I run it in the right tube for the intake. The hose that hooks up to my pcv valve is that the hose i want to suck up the seafoam? Am not going to be pouring any into the oil. Do i still...
  6. Daniel_187

battery water level

I have a motorcraft battery that I was checking the water level on and there is a green indicator and after adding water it turned red. Is this bad?
  7. Daniel_187

Surprise from my Bro

So my brother Surprised me with a CB, its a Raytheon ray 45 I don't know much about cb's is this any good it was free.99 worth putting in the truck?
  8. Daniel_187

Price

At a muffler shop how much should it be to open up my stock 2.25 pipes to 2.5 and put a nicer muffler on say A cherry bomb extream or flowmaster?
  9. Daniel_187

Floppy mirrors

I have a 02 ranger with those sad Floppy side view mirrors I saw somewhere about swaping them out for 05 mirrors is this right? or what year could I use if any as a direct bolt up, I was looking at picking up some of Rockauto.com
  10. Daniel_187

Got to get some dirt

I got to get some dirt tonight after work, and wanted to know how much can I haul in the bed(its losse dirt too). I got a 4.0L in the ranger. thanks
  11. Daniel_187

2002 bodylift shifter extender???

am gettinbg ready to order my body lift for my truck and looking at the foot notes it said Mazda trannys need the extender but looking at another place they listed mine too. its an 2002 4.0L 4wd do I need the extender?
  12. Daniel_187

Flowmaster 40

Does anybody have a link to a site for the og flowmaster muffler I want to make sure am getting the right one (the Loudest). am just cutting out the factory one and putting in the flowmaster, I've looked at Jegs and summit racing and just not sure witch one is the og 40:icon_confused:
  13. Daniel_187

AEM filters

Am looking at using one of those AEM dry filters when am cleaning my K&N filter has anybody used them? are they any good. am running the the cold air intake and want to swap out for the dry filter.
  14. Daniel_187

AEM Filters

I already have a K&N intake on my ranger, but when I clean it, it takes FOREVER. So I was checking out AEM dry filters and they said that if you alrealy have and intake system there or someone elses you could run one of there dry filters. So I was thinking of while cleaning my K&N run a dry...
  15. Daniel_187

need help with axles code

I want to order a Powertrax locker for my 8.8 rear end but I don't know if open or limited slip. here is the # off the axle V330D 10882F26, but i cant figure it out. Thanks
  16. Daniel_187

Dash replacment parts?

I Have a 2002 ranger 4.0L and I need the lower plactic part that you mount the hood release catch to. its the parts under the steering wheel. anybody know where to find this. I have checked out LMC and nothing.
  17. Daniel_187

gas gauge going up and down

When i fill my take up all the way the gas gauge works fine till it reaches about a half a tank the holds there for about a week the drops fast to 1/4 of a tank whats up?
  18. Daniel_187

Limted slip or open??

I have a stock 2002 4.0L 4x4 supercab with a 8.8 in the rear, I want to put a Lockrite in but, herd you cant if its limted-slip. Am new to all this and need a little help. there was a post a little while ago and a guy was putting one in and found out he had a limted slip diff. but if its open...
  19. Daniel_187

Tax return= locker/programmer

I was wondering about what is a good computer/programmer for my truck I have herd to stay away from the jet chips you plug in, I want to get better MPG's and all that good stuff so who makes a good one for a 2002 with a 4.0 5sp?? And next I want to lock the rear on my truck and was looking at...
  20. Daniel_187

Body lift, westin brush guard

I already have a westin Brush guard on my truck, if I put a body lift on will the brush guard not work anymore? or sit lower ?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad