• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Daniel_187

Motorcraft fuel filter #?

I ordered a fuel filter from Rockauto.com for my 2002 4.0 ranger and what I got looks wrong. its a motoercraft fuel filter p/n:FG-1061 YFIZ-9155-BA. It looks huge, is this going to fit the filter bracket? its really cold out and am lazy so I have not crawled under the truck to look and I...
  2. Daniel_187

Idle Surge

Ok 2002 4x4 4.0L 5speed, I have been having problems with the truck when I step on the clutch the RPM's go up to 3000 and hang there for a little bit and fall back to 1100-1500rpm's or when I come to a red light and shift out of gear its revs up to 3000 rpm's and hangs for a little. I have gone...
  3. Daniel_187

MIL/MIL Scopes

Some of the High end scopes like Nightforce and Shmit&Bender(I don't think I spelled that right) are Mil - Mil and are not affected if changing the power IE 4x to 9x your zero is still the same. I wish all scope companys did that.
  4. Daniel_187

Concealed Carry Pistol Thread

Skip the Taurus. IMO. Had 2 of them 627 and 617 both went back to the factory, the cylinder locked up on both. If you are going to stake your life on something don't really worry about price But this is my opinon. I like what ruger and S&W are putting out these days. Most Europe based guns...
  5. Daniel_187

Cup holder shifter boot thing

My cup holder with the attached shifter boot was loose, So I went to tighten the screws and they were not catching anything so I took a look and the Plactic thing they screw in to is cracked and broken Is there a place I can get another? Junk yards are out of the question(they are very far away...
  6. Daniel_187

Soooo, i'm thinking of getting a rifle.

What about a lever gun In .357 and then you can get a wheel gun in the same cal. Or hell you can go .44mag but it cost more to shoot. Most lever guns with the right kind of ammo can now reach out to 100 yards and still drop pigs/deer/racoons
  7. Daniel_187

Best AR chambered in .308 Win/7.62x51 mm NATO?

if you got the $$$: LaRue(think its called the OBR) Knight A little Less but the Orignal AR-10: Armalite
  8. Daniel_187

Anybody reload?

I reload, its a love hate relationship LOL. Had a good size of ammo and all I do now is buy a 5 lbs of powder and primers and bullets and am good for a while(depends on what am reloading) where it makes a huge cost savings is in my .357 loads. right now i can load 100-200 rounds for the price of...
  9. Daniel_187

Dumb Oil question

When am looking at the dipstick on my 02 4.0L where should the oil be on the stick? I know dumb question but on my last car it was easy, this one is kinda werid there are hash marks and holes. If you got pics that would be great too. Flame suit on
  10. Daniel_187

Mosin–Nagant 7.62x54R

Looks good what would be sweet is if it was an ex sniper model and had the holes already drilled in the side and you added a P/U scope, but if you did you would have to get the handle turned down. the handles are out there but there around 75-100 bucks. Don't know if you have seen it but go...
  11. Daniel_187

The gun thread...

Not Smoke but close http://www.ammunitiontogo.com/index.php/cName/40mm-ammo
  12. Daniel_187

Ok gun nuts, share your opinions on sights!

The LaRue QD mounts are Very good, but be prepaired to shell out more $$$ for them. But they are some of the best mounts on the market
  13. Daniel_187

The gun thread...

How can anybody not like guns they rock:icon_confused:
  14. Daniel_187

The gun thread...

This is a bad mix. Guns and Trucks, they will put me in the poor house yet. I got to win powerball and find a rich uncle or something
  15. Daniel_187

Gun rack

the cradle part is that metal? is it coated in rubber? or is plastic. I got an old m70 that my dad gave me and don't want it to get strached to shit in that.
  16. Daniel_187

Getting read to Seafoam ??

Getting ready to Seafoam the ranger, I have run it through the gas tank before, but just want to make sure I run it in the right tube for the intake. The hose that hooks up to my pcv valve is that the hose i want to suck up the seafoam? Am not going to be pouring any into the oil. Do i still...
  17. Daniel_187

Mosin–Nagant 7.62x54R

Ammo is cheapish and most is steal core(surplus), which can be good or bad depending on were you shoot it. And some have a sticky bolt that can be cleaned up with a little bore paste. Check out Big 5 if you have one. I bought mine for 89 bucks.
  18. Daniel_187

battery water level

I have a motorcraft battery that I was checking the water level on and there is a green indicator and after adding water it turned red. Is this bad?
  19. Daniel_187

Surprise from my Bro

So my brother Surprised me with a CB, its a Raytheon ray 45 I don't know much about cb's is this any good it was free.99 worth putting in the truck?
  20. Daniel_187

I bet you anything you don't have one of these!

I got some land mines in my back yard, but these are the brown smelly kind LOL good find

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad