• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. key switch

Yea my brother inlaw threw away my steering colum but I can get a free one. The problem is no key so is there a way to change this without a key? It' a 99.
  2. brake lines

Do rangers brake lines have a single or double flaring?
  3. valve springs

I'm going to take my gt40p heads apart to put new valve seals would hurt to upgrade the springs as I'm still running the stock camshaft?
  4. steering wheel

will a steering wheel off a 2003 explorer fit a 99 ranger and will the cruise control bottons work?
  5. camshaft

what size would be one step up from stock on a 5.0?
  6. cam

my engine is 5.0 i'm putting on gt40p heads and it has been bored to 40 over. I'm going to install factory roller lifters and need a roller cam. I dont know what size . Its a daily driver but I've got a lead foot and drive pretty fast. what would be a good size for a 99 ranger.
  7. dash pad

will a dash from a 2003 explorer fit in a 99 ranger and I know the wires are different but I need the outside pad?
  8. roller lifter

what the differents between a roller cam and stock cam? The reason i'm asking is i have the parts for roller lifters. I've been told that with roller lifters you have to use a roller cam.
  9. heads

will the gt40p heads bolt on a 5.0
  10. no

no
  11. computer

Ok I,m going old school 5.0 carb and one wire distributor . Can I do away with computer and the extra hoses that go to gas tank?
  12. dash recover

Has anyone recovered their dash?
  13. wiring question

Hey I'm the guy that my brother inlaw threw away my complete dash. Well my son got me another dash. The problem is some one cut the plug off the pick up black box so another guy gave me the plug. All the wirer match up but the last two one is blue and black and the other is yellow. Can anyone...
  14. little box

whats the little box under drink holder
  15. 2003 dash

Has anyone re wired a 2003 dash to work in a 1999 ranger?
  16. dash

would the dash and wirers from a 2004 work in a 99 ranger?
  17. dash

would a 98 mazda dash be the same as a 99 ranger?
  18. wiring

Did ford use the same wiring in 99? WHAT IM Getting at is the door wiring the same for power windows and manual windows? ok is the wire and plug already there for power?
  19. heads

is the only differants between gt40 and gt40 p heads the spark plug holes
  20. exhaust

For the time being since I can't find the headers for my v8 1999 ranger. Just how much horse power does the exhaust from an explorer lose compared to headers? I know the round ones are crap so would use the cast ones.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad