• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Urethane Bushings?

I was under the truck the other day, and I noticed that most of the bushings for the front end (2wd) are pretty shot. I replaced the control arm, trans and motor mounts with enegy suspension/prothane a while ago. I now need to replace the others- the ones on the tib assembly, pitman arm, etc...
  2. 5.0 Turbo?

How doable would a carbed 5.0 turbo be? Has anybody here ever done one? My thoughts are towards torque/hp without mpg loss in daily driving. My clearance for a supercharger is almost non-existant up front, so I am considering turbo charging....I figure I am looking at some pretty custom...
  3. strengthening frame?

I have noticed quite a bit of "flex" since putting the 5.0 in and now I am thinking about beefing up the frame a little to eliminate the twist. I was considering using thick-wall 2" box for laterals, and sections of 1/4 plate for the side plates, with gussets at the ends where the side plates...
  4. The 5.0 saga continues...

Jesus, I take a week off from the site and the whole thing gets hijacked by some guy who probably doesn't even own a truck! WTF.... I have had my computer remembering my password for so long I couldn't remember it myself, so I reregistered from starranger to mudranger. When last I posted...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad