• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Dealer Installed A/C System Problems!!!!

Does anyone know anything about dealer installed A/C? I have a 1984 B2 Eddie Bauer and it Seems to have dealer installed A/C. This is a totally different system than the factory A/C, and I am trying to find a wiring diagram, component list, system diagram, etc. The first pic shows that the...
  2. will 14 inch wheels fit Bronco 2

Will 14 inch wheels fit on a bronco 2, I am looking at 14 inch wheels off of a tacoma (similar stock tire height)
  3. Did The 1984 Bronco 2 Have a Check Engine Light?

I tried to smog my Bronco 2 today and the guy said it has a check engine light that is not lighting up. I pulled apart the dash and I don't see one anywhere!!! If it doesn't have one, how do I prove it to the smog guy?
  4. 2.8l Accessory Drive

Ok, rebuilt engine is installed but I didn't do as good of a job marking everything as I thought I did does anybody have pics of the 2.8l engine so that I can see how all of the accessory brackets (where the brackets actually attach to the engine) and accessories are installed, because I'm...
  5. Factory A/C?

I'm trying to find the right belts for my 1984 bronco 2 with a 2.8l but I don't know if its factory a/c or not. how do I tell?
  6. 1984 2.8l Rear Main Seal Depth

I need to install my rear main seal, anybody have a spec on how deep to install?
  7. Wanted M5OD Transmission Plate

Need transmission plate for 93 M5OD (the plate between trans and engine)
  8. New starter and flywheel ring gear whining!!

1984 bronco 2 put an M5OD in it, kept the same clutch, new flywheel ring gear and starter. Now it whines pretty load when I engage the starter, the teeth engage but not deep enough like the two gears are too far apart. There's no adjustment that way as far as i know, any advice?
  9. Whats this hole?

This hole gets covered by the alternator bracket and on of the bolt for the bracket goes thru this hole and threads into the back of the hole. does fluid flow thru this hole, just trying to make sure im not supposed to have a gasket or something between the block and the bracket.
  10. Bypass hose upper fitting rusted out!!!! 84 bronco 2

The fitting that threads into the intake manifold from the bypass hose at the front of the engine has rusted thru and i cant find a replacement part listing for it anywhere!!! Anybody know what size theads it is or where i can get one? seems to have finer threads than regular NPT.
  11. 2.8l parts needed

I need a drivers side exhaust manifold and a cylinder head for a 2.8l
  12. 1984 bronco 2 2.8l changing to M5OD trans

OK, so we bought this bronco 2 for $300 bucks without a tranny as a project. we've rebuilt the engine and found a junk yard M5OD to put in it but we still have the original clutch and flywheel (which are basically brand new). Will this clutch and flywheel work with the new tranny (we got the...
  13. Wanted : Front Cover Alignment tool for 1984 2.8l

Hi, im trying to find a front cover alignment tool for a 1984 bronco 2 2.8l im in fresno ca
  14. Need 2.8l 1984 driver side exhaust manifold

I'm putting the rebuilt engine back in this weekend and I noticed the ear where one of the bolt holes is is broken off

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad