• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Dealer Installed A/C System Problems!!!!

This is basically identical to my system, the diagram is of Vintage Air system, some of the vintage air parts look like they are direct replacements for what i have. I hooked up a vac pump and found that the system had a pretty good leak, so then I applied a little pressure to the system and...
  2. Dealer Installed A/C System Problems!!!!

Here is the data plate from the compressor. I jumpered the clutch from the battery and the clutch engaged and the compressor even seemed to be pumping air, tomorrow I will connect every thing and see if it will hold vacuum. I also found the accumulator dryer online with the pressure switch port...
  3. Dealer Installed A/C System Problems!!!!

That wire is not there, that"s why I am looking for a system diagram
  4. Dealer Installed A/C System Problems!!!!

Thats the problem with alot of this vehicle, modern Ford techs have no idea how to work on it. (I wouldn't take it to a dealership anyway, I'm too cheap)
  5. Dealer Installed A/C System Problems!!!!

I may do that if I can't get it to work, because I can't find the parts I have anywhere. But this is what I have and if it works I am going to use it until it wont work any more.
  6. Dealer Installed A/C System Problems!!!!

Well, unfortunately I removed that wire when I removed and rebuilt the engine. I have a wire that I suspect might be the right one, I guess I need to test it with the switch on. I was hoping to find a system diagram so I can understand this specific system before I try to troubleshoot it. I've...
  7. Dealer Installed A/C System Problems!!!!

Also I can't find a pressure switch in the system
  8. Dealer Installed A/C System Problems!!!!

Does anyone know anything about dealer installed A/C? I have a 1984 B2 Eddie Bauer and it Seems to have dealer installed A/C. This is a totally different system than the factory A/C, and I am trying to find a wiring diagram, component list, system diagram, etc. The first pic shows that the...
  9. will 14 inch wheels fit Bronco 2

Never mind I think I found the answer in the tech section
  10. will 14 inch wheels fit Bronco 2

Will 14 inch wheels fit on a bronco 2, I am looking at 14 inch wheels off of a tacoma (similar stock tire height)
  11. 1986 Ford Ranger 2.9L Check Engine light

He showed me in the book that it has EEC-IV and he said that means it has a CEL. Just curious, where is you CEL because I don't even see where one could be.
  12. Did The 1984 Bronco 2 Have a Check Engine Light?

I tried to smog my Bronco 2 today and the guy said it has a check engine light that is not lighting up. I pulled apart the dash and I don't see one anywhere!!! If it doesn't have one, how do I prove it to the smog guy?
  13. 1986 Ford Ranger 2.9L Check Engine light

I tried to have my 84 Bronco 2 smogged today, and the guy told me that it failed because of the CEL, So I went home and tore the whole dash out and there is not even a place for a CEL. Now my question is how do I prove that there is not supposed to be a CEL?
  14. Flywheel needed

Yes those are the exact ones I found on ebay and they worked perfectly
  15. Flywheel needed

I found some on ebay they were NOS part number D4FZ-6379-C but the 20mm ones don't even go all the way through the flywheel
  16. Wanted M5OD Transmission Plate

Had to Shorten the rear driveshaft too
  17. Wanted M5OD Transmission Plate

I fabbed one up but thanks, I have one for a 2.8l if anybody needs one, also a flywheel and disc and pressure plate.
  18. Wanted M5OD Transmission Plate

Thanks but I just fabbed one up
  19. Wanted M5OD Transmission Plate

They told me they don't carry them anymore
  20. Wanted M5OD Transmission Plate

Well, I just ended up fabricating one and it seems to be working just fine. Fired up the 2.8l today that we just recently rebuilt, but now we're having a fuel delivery problem that I'll have to check out tomorrow. Still have to drill new holes in the firewall for the new clutch master cylinder...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad