• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 4.0 a4ld to 2.9

Hey thanks rusty ol ranger I didn't know that they both had the same stall I guess it doesn't matter which one than good info.
  2. 4.0 a4ld to 2.9

hey guys I'm having mt trans rebuilt again this time I have a 4.0 trans that I'm having built what torque converter should I use I'm thinking since I have the 2.9 I should use the 2.9 converter right or is it better to use the 4.0 converter my engine is 40 over with camcraft cam in it headers...
  3. alignment bushings

Scotts90 thanks for the info but they are marked but when i rebuilt everything I really lubed them up with the antiseize this is why the shop is saying they keep moving so I will pull them out clean them up and get it aligned again but to be on the safe side I will probably have them tack weld...
  4. alignment bushings

Andy b no I have the moog bushings the ones that give u up 4 degrees of adjustment
  5. alignment bushings

hi guys I have a question for u I have a 90 ranger that I just redid the whole truck I switched out the dana28 for a 35 I rebuilt everything now my issue is that my bushings keep moving I had the truck aligned twice in the last month cause they keep turning the bolts r tight the shop has no...
  6. Help with trans

Thanks u guys for the help so I should have no problems with the 4.0 trans which is a 4x4 trans just needs rebuilding I don't know what is wrong with it I just saved it when I bought a parts truck but my trans now the problems with it well lets go back to the first time it was rebuilt it was...
  7. Help with trans

Can anyone give me advice on my trans i have a 90 ranger 4x4 2.9 a4ld now my problem is my trans is on its say out again I had it rebuilt 2 times in the last 10 yrs i seen a compatible called patc they have an 4liter a4ld that they build it up it looks good but a little expensive 2600.00 and...
  8. Retaining clips

hey guys can someone tell me if there are those retaining clips that go over the ac hoses that connect to the condenser the reason I ask is on my 90 ranger I replaced my entire ac system and when I was charging it up the low pressure line blew apart at the condenser so I'm trying to figure out...
  9. Tires

Uncle Gump yea I ment to say that when I looked up the size I want it came up with the bfg all terrain and a couple of other brands but they were mud tires. But I just don't like bfg tires I really want the grabber atx all terrain but they come in 33 12.50 which I think will b too wide so if...
  10. Tires

In my opinion the grabber is a way better tire I really want their atx all terrain tire but they don't have them in the 10.5 size just the 33 12.50 and I don't know how wide they will b or how much they will rub if they do at all but to go up to the 12.5 I have to get new rims which I don't...
  11. Tires

yea i seen that big has them but I don't like them tires I like the general grabbers I've been running them for a long time and just love them but they only have the grabber x3 mud tires the look good but I don't want the road noise so its down to either dealing with the road noise or buy new...
  12. Tires

hey guys I need a little advice im just getting my 90 ranger finished i redid the whole truck top to bottom my issue is tires i have a 6 inch lift now i currently have 31 10.50 15 tires with 15x8 rims im gonna put 33 inch tires on but I cannot find any all terrain tires that are 33 10.50 15 im...
  13. A little help

Hey everyone I like to thank u guys for the input adsm08 thanks for ur info in trying to find out if the support is straight up and down cause mine is tilted in Walt 93 I did check with some shops but they don't go back that far rangerinsk thanks for the pic but its not showing me the...
  14. A little help

Sandman I'm hoping someone has something I've been searching online for measurements but can't find anything for my truck I'm still trying to find out if the dad support is supposed to lean back I have too much money and time in this truck and I only want to do this rad support one time so...
  15. A little help

Yes I'm sure the support is out I have the cab off the frame already squaring it is not the issue I need to know what the correct or at least close enough Measurements are from the firewall forward since it was butchered up i don't know if its right plus I need to know if the rad support is...
  16. A little help

hello everyone in rangerland I need a little help im restoring my 90 ranger reg cab 4x4 i already have my frame and suspension done i removed my cab and fixed and repaired the rust but I also have to replace my rad support but I found out that my truck was damaged from previous owners and...
  17. Little help

Oh and I have the 1350 transfer case
  18. Little help

My bad I should have added that my ranger is a 90 I upgraded to the Dana 35 and 8.8 it's also an automatic trans and I have 31inch tires on it now but will be going up to 33 so hopefully this info helps again thanks for the help
  19. Little help

Hi guys I changed my gears in my truck I went from 3.73 to 4.56 is there anyone on here that did this swap know which is the correct speedo to get they have 5 or 6 different ones can anyone help me out thanks
  20. Dana 35 u joint help

Ok I went and got another set of joints and they do the same thing the other 3 sets do they r too wide so I'm done messing with them I'm just going to hit the junk yards and buy the completely side axle assembly cause there is something going on with these axles that nobody can figure out the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad