• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Dana 35 ttb, Thrust washer?

thank you. yeah I found two different diagrams, so I wasn't sure. just welded up my housing today, haven't welded cast aluminum in a long time. but it turned out decent. held water for 20 minutes with no sign of leaking but I will still seal it with something
  2. Dana 35 ttb, Thrust washer?

I have everything I need besides this pkg thrust washer to complete my rebuild of my dana 35 ttb off my 94 ranger. paint, new bearings, new bushings from dufftuff. new ring bolts(one was the culprit for causing the rebuild) and a fixed housing. wish I had the money to regear at the moment but...
  3. new member from ID

i had a 92 explorer for my first vehicle, and I miss it so when me an the old lady decided to get a project truck I already had one in mind. we found a 94 rangerxlt manual. we don't plan on doing a whole lot to the engine but I was curious about the 66mm bbk tb. I have been looking around to...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad