• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 97 4.0 mystery fuel/vacuum issue

Alright guys (and gals), I'm hoping y'all can get my butt out of a sling one more time. I have a 97 XLT 4.0 with 306,000 miles. I've had this gal since 80,000... original motor. She's my daily driver. Three months ago I put in a new fuel pump. A few weeks ago I was on a road trip and...
  2. What are these pieces of trim called?

Hey everybody, Hopefully this won't take too long. I got into the truck today and hung one of those little guards along the door that cover the weather stripping and screw through the carpet into the floor on my bootlace and snapped it in half... so, my question is, what are these...
  3. '97 5spd has hang-up coming out of gear...

Last year (12,000 miles ago), I replaced the clutch, slave, and bearings in my '97 Ranger (4x4, 4.0). Everything has been fine since, but recently I've been having trouble getting the thing out of gear, and occasionally into 1st from a stop. It doesn't pull when stopped and still in gear with...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad