• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. ZeroHour

Driver side front sag

I'm not sure if this is the proper location for this thread since it's stock suspension, but in my defense it's 4WD ? So I don't recall it being an issue when I first bought her but I noticed after my first off road adventure and having to get pulled out of the mud and someone's diesel was so...
  2. ZeroHour

WTB: 1986 FM145 Manual Txfr case Shifter Boot (JUST the Boot)

Not sure where to hunt one down but need to replace mine (worn when I bought it and wouldn't you know, it hasn't gotten any better)
  3. ZeroHour

Opening / Vented Supercab rear windows (not the back sliding glass)

I saw an 86-88 Ranger Super yesterday while treking home in that hideous traffic. I slowed to get a look as I do like it's some curvy lady passing by, but the Rangers won't give you any sort of look or negative response. :LOL: Anyway I noticed the rear windows were open, much like say back...
  4. ZeroHour

86-87 Ranger SuperCab 4x4 Rear Driveshafts - Auto vs Manual?

I'm currently in a pinch and hoping someone knows offhand; is there infact a size difference between the rear shafts in this year range from auto to manual? I've found in alot of instances I can't rely on parts info from stores or rockauto for clutches (rockauto sent me some odd clutch kit that...
  5. ZeroHour

How to determine original & current ride height (whether stock or lifted)

I've done research over the years a bit here and there but never nailed it down. I know for example, there was the high ryder in the 80s but from what I read that was a single cab? I know STX models may have a lift? Somewhere along the lines it gets jumbled up for me though. Anyway, I feel I...
  6. ZeroHour

Same ole obsession, just a different life. Hi from a foot in TX and one in MS

So I only just joined this forum almost a year ago and at the time out of necessity, because I was trying to fix up a single cab I bought to sell. Unfortunately I didn't even break even and it's because it wasn't the best time of year to sell a no-ac truck along with I couldn't quite get the...
  7. ZeroHour

Searching for 87 2.0 Fuel level sending unit (mechanical pump)

I'm having a pita of a time hunting for this sending unit. I bought the truck with I believe 88k original miles but it's been sitting for a couple of years and I'm going through things to bring it back up to par. I plan to rebuild the carb, and replace everything else on back, including the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad