• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 2.3L ('83-'97) Codes despite replacing o2 sensors and computer: P1132, P0141, P0135, P0136...

1996 Ranger, 2.3L engine. Started throwing codes shortly after being purchased. Replaced both oxygen sensors, replaced the computer. Still throwing the same codes : P1132 Lack of Ho2S11 Switches-Sensor indicates rich P0141 02 Sensor Heater Circuit Bank 1 Sensor 2 P0135 02 Sensor Heater Sercuit...
  2. 1999 Fuel Filler neck and hose finding issues.....does wheelbase really matter? help?

When the dealer says "just get one and try it", that's never a good sign. Wanting to change my fuel filler neck/tube due to issues when filling the tank and getting codes. Already done this on a 97, figured no biggie to get parts for my 99...apparently I was wrong. Truck is a 1999 , styleside...
  3. 2.3L ('83-'97) Where do I get a new/etc PCM??

Based on threads posted here, it looks like I need a new/rebuilt/etc PCM for a 1996 2.3L Ranger (manual transmission). Where do I find one???
  4. 2.3L ('83-'97) 96 Trying to find new dipstick (bent) , 5 speed manual

Bought a new to me 1996 Ranger supercab recently. Pulled the dipstick and when trying to put back, realized it's bent. Friend said get new one asap so it doesn't bend wrong and scratch (something). ....I can't find a replacement. I found a part number F57Z6750A , but can't find a replacement...
  5. ABS fuses....have been missing for years...do I even need to replace?? 1999

Realized yesterday when hunting down my wipe motor fuses/relays that both fuses in the engine fuse box labeled for the ABS brake system are....just not there. Only a couple people have worked on it since I've had it (since 2005) and none of them removed them which means, they've not been there...
  6. Removing leaves from blower without total disassembling possible? (1999)

I can no longer run my heat/ac because of noises and burning smell. A friend is swapping his ranger (similar year) engine and showed me all the leaves in the blower from being under an oak tree. Well, mine was under an oak tree for 10 years and I was constantly removing leaves so its very...
  7. Coolant leak, what is this part?

Hi all! Usually I just drag my truck to my mechanic friend but he's not available... so I'm hoping someone here can help. 1999 Ranger , it's been sitting for a while due to parts needing replacing. Had some plastic t's go bad in the coolant system (one inch hoses on top), I couldn't get the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad