• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. The mistress build thread 99 4.6

Hey guys! So I promised you a 4.6 swap. Well I have made some head way this last week. So still will be the build thread of all my shenanigans. So the finale plan is a 4.6 swap with an 06 front end swap.
  2. Full interior swap questions

Has any one ever tried to swap a mustang interior into a ranger? I haven't even begun taking a tap measure to things but just wondering if it's ever been done before
  3. 4.6 ranger swap is under way!!!

So it's just the parts collecting at this point. Butttt I think I have collected a lot of the parts already Fully running and running nicely I might at 4.6 GT I picked up the entire car for only $1800 so I have the engine wiring computers PATS, body mods and even the power leather seats...
  4. It's called a comeback

Hey guys it's beeen a really long time but I'm back we're going 0 to 100 really quick. Sooo can any one guess why I just bought this for $1800
  5. Hey guys.

Since I just got another ranger. I thought it would be fitting to stop by and say hello. Hopefully I can add my two cents in. If y'all will have me.
  6. truck build website

so i want to start a web site of my truck projects. my iphone4 takes really great pics and videos. and everytime i try and plain somthing for my truck there is never any good pics of stuff. so i want to make a web site of my adventures. any good places to start looking for a site. i dont need a...
  7. rear seat question

so i had this crazy idea... i want to take out both rear seats and rebuild the rear cabin of my 4door. i thought was to have one seat some were in the center facing the pass side door and stacking my amp and sub behing the driver seat. nice and clean all carpeted. maybe a storage box as i frame...
  8. allow myself to reintroduce.... myself

hey guys. so despite signing up for the navy. I have had the wonderfull blessing of spending the last 14 months attached to the army, and the last 9 of thoes in the beautyful country of afghanistan. ON the brighter side of that. i have givin my lancer to the wify. and as of three days ago i...
  9. greetings from afganistan

Hey guys just wanted to drop a line, and say hello. Iv been bounced around the US for training with the army. I now have a lot of respect for 11b's and a constant reminder of why i joined the navy. lol its all good. just made land fall. here. put some rounds down range to square up my sights...
  10. build or buy

so when i get back i was planning on buying a new truck/maybe a off roadable SUV. nothing big, just for snow, or camping poking around ect. 2-3inch lift 31-33 just usefull nothing big. iv been looking around. and i cant really find anything. i dont want full size, iv looked at another ranger...
  11. Mosin–Nagant 7.62x54R

don't judge me!!!!
  12. new set up

just like to say this is my first post on my new system hand built AMD Athlon II x4 630 2.8 (soon to be over clocked) set on a asus motherboard LSP 650w power 6 gigs of DDR2 ATI radeon 4350 512mb video card running windows 7 pro via HDMI to my nice and shiny 26'' screen. cheers:beer:
  13. rangers and car seats

so i having an issue. i love my ranger want to get another one.......but how do you put a car seat in it? what have you guys done?
  14. What caliber handgun should I get?

BTW, i carry the M60, or the 240 (depending) and i have a m9 on my side. ill drop my 60. and even leave it loaded for you. but ill drop a hell of a lot more people with my m9 then i will with my 60.
  15. What caliber handgun should I get?

can i ask what kind of hand gun experience you have. i pick guns on there performance and how they handel before i pick the caliber. Iv shot everything from .50 on down 17hmr. As i see it frame size and slide function have been my turn off/on for different types of guns. a frame thats two...
  16. random audio dream. mod feel free to move. just figured it get the most enjoyment her

so i had a dream that i woke up and my car was broken into and everything was stolen. then i took my .243(which i do have) then climed out the chimney (which i dont have) then started shoot all the mail truck cause some how i blamed them. cause they wanted my system for there trucks........ i...
  17. Brain zaps????? anyone

any one else get brain zaps while trying to sleep? I get them, and there pissing me off. sometimes there a side effect from comming off meds but im not on any. just ass im about to fall asleep......zappppp!!!!!!:icon_surprised: my head rips off the pillow and im wide awake again. :annoyed...
  18. My new add one

http://www.viper.com/P-5702V/Viper+5901+Responder+Lc3+Supercode+Sst+2-way+Security+And+Remote+Start+System mmmmmm sweet. I'm normally a fan of doing it your self. but when I saw what it takes to install it, I'm gonna let the electrical guru at my old job do it. but ill have my baby back by the...
  19. picked up a new toy

i just got a eclipse 10'' sw8000, sounds good, always enjoyed the sound of an alum cone. gives a well balanced sound
  20. sad sad day

so yesterday i traded the ranger:shok: i know right. so i guess i lose mt 1000w badge now cause my stuff ins in a ranger. now im trying to work on an 2010 lancer. awww the fun starts all over again

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad