• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Ac compressor rebuild

I've got a 91 ranger 2.3 factory air truck when I got the truck the ac didn't work and was dry as a bone and the compressor was locker up so I figured okay a compressor but for the time being just removed the ac Com belt well now I took the compressor off and yes I know it would be a lot better...
  2. Oil pressure gauge mod

I've got a 1991 ford ranger 2.3 and I was doing the anti slosh module bypass on my instrument cluster today and decided to go ahead and bypass the resistor to do the oil pressure gauge mod what do I need to do besides that to finish this mod out I know I need a new sender but which one?
  3. Fuel gauge issue

So I've recently gotten a 91 ranger 2.3 5 speed and when I got it the fuel gauge didn't work or the temp gauge so a new sender fixed the temp gauge so I figured the same would go for the fuel gauge so I bought a new fuel pump sender and all installed it same issue dealt with it for about a month...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad